Bank First home loans
Compare Bank First home loan offers for July 2020.
Competitive rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank First Premier Package Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed LVR ≤ 80% (Owner Occupier) has a 2.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank First Premier Package Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed LVR ≤ 80% (Investor) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Bank First home loans
Compare Bank First home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Bank First lender profile
- Bank First was founded in 1972 and aims to provide value to its members and the education community.
- Bank First's profits are reinvested into the institution to deliver better outcomes for customers rather than being distributed among external shareholders.
- Bank First offers multiple package loans with options for home buyers and investors, plus other products like transaction and savings accounts, term deposits, credit cards, personal loans and insurance.
Bank First mortgage features
Here are some notable features about Bank First and its mortgage offers.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with most Bank First mortgages.|
|Offset account||Some Bank First mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Package offer||The Bank First Professional Package loan comes with fee waivers and lets you combine your loan with an Bank First transaction account.|
How do I apply for an Bank First mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bank First mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Bank First lending specialist.
Each Bank First product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank First you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert