You can find essential information about Bank First home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Bank First home loans below.
Compare Bank First home loans
Compare Bank First home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Rates last updated December 15th, 2019
Bank First lender profile
- Bank First was founded in 1972 and aims to provide value to its members and the education community.
- Bank First's profits are reinvested into the institution to deliver better outcomes for customers rather than being distributed among external shareholders.
- Bank First offers multiple package loans with options for home buyers and investors, plus other products like transaction and savings accounts, term deposits, credit cards, personal loans and insurance.
Bank First mortgage features
Here are some notable features about Bank First and its mortgage offers.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with most Bank First mortgages.|
|Offset account||Some Bank First mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Package offer||The Bank First Professional Package loan comes with fee waivers and lets you combine your loan with an Bank First transaction account.|
How do I apply for an Bank First mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bank First mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Bank First lending specialist.
Each Bank First product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank First you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?