We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive 86 400 rates for...
- Home buyers. The 86 400 Own Home Loan Fixed - 3 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 1.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The 86 400 Own Home Loan Fixed - 2 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.24% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare 86 400 home loans
Compare 86 400 home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
86 400 profile
- 86 400 is a neobank that wants to give Australians more control over their money, with what it calls "a smarter, more personalised banking experience." They launched saving and transaction accounts in September 2019 and mortgages in November 2019.
- 86 400 has a full banking license and is backed by Cuscal, an Australian payments system company with a long history in financial technology.
- This digital bank also offers transaction and savings accounts.
86 400 mortgage features
86 400 has variable and fixed rate home loans for investors and owner occupiers, and interest-only options.
|Deposit size||You need a 20% deposit to get a mortgage with this lender.|
|Offset account||Variable loans allow you to turn your 86 400 pay and save accounts into offset accounts. This is a flexible and convenient way to save, spend and cut down on mortgage interest costs.|
|Redraw facility||All the bank's products have a redraw facility.|
|Available through brokers||You can't apply for a mortgage with 86 400 directly. You'll need to start the process with a broker. Not every mortgage broker has access to every lender's products, but due to its partnership with multiple broker networks, half of brokers nation-wide may have 86 400 loans in their panel.|
How do I apply for a 86 400 mortgage?
Previously, you could only get an 86 400 mortgage through a mortgage broker who has the lender on their panel. Talk to mortgage brokers and see if they have this loan in their panel. As of June, 86 400 is now accepting direct home loan applications.
Each 86 400 product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income (86 400 only accepts PAYG borrowers at the moment).
86 400 uses a custom-built platform to speed up the application process. When you give all your details to your broker or to 86 400, their digitised system will process your information. You will need to verify your identity through your mobile phone and enter your banking credentials so 86 400 can assess your income and expenses.