86 400 Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from 86 400, an Australian digital bank.
Compare 86 400 home loans
Compare 86 400 home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. These products are only available through mortgage brokers who are working with 86 400.
86 400 profile
- 86 400 is a neobank that wants to give Australians more control over their money, with what it calls "a smarter, more personalized banking experience." They launched saving and transaction accounts in September 2019 and mortgages in November 2019.
- The name? Because there are 86,400 seconds in a day.
- 86 400 has a full banking license and is backed by Cuscal, an Australian payments system company with a long history in financial technology.
- This digital bank also offers transaction and savings accounts.
86 400 mortgage features
86 400 has variable and fixed rate home loans for investors and owner occupiers, and interest-only options.
|Deposit size||You need an 80% deposit to get a mortgage with this lender.|
|Offset account||Variable loans allow you to turn your 86 400 pay and save accounts into offset accounts. This is a flexible and convenient way to save, spend and cut down on mortgage interest costs.|
|Redraw facility||All the bank's products have a redraw facility.|
|Available through brokers||You can't apply for a mortgage with 86 400 directly. You'll need to start the process with a broker.|
How do I apply for a 86 400 mortgage?
At the moment you can only get an 86 400 mortgage through a broker who has the lender on their panel.
Each 86 400 product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income (86 400 only accepts PAYG borrowers at the moment).
86 400 uses a custom-built platform to speed up the application process. When you give all your details to your broker this will be passed on to 86 400. You will need to verify your identity through your mobile phone and enter your banking credentials so 86 400 can assess your income and expenses.
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.