Home loans with no ongoing fees
Save on ongoing fees so you can pay off your loan quicker.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- CBA’s new 0.99% green home loan: Who’s eligible + how to get it
CommBank has launched its 0.99% green loan following a pilot in February this year. Here’s how to get this ultra-low home loan rate.
- As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
- BankSA Vertigo – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo card offers $300 cashback, a waived first-year annual fee and a low ongoing purchase interest rate.
- Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
- 4 ways to keep your hard-earned cash safe
SPONSORED: Don’t let yourself become a victim of fraud or theft. Here are 4 easy ways to keep your money safer.
- loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
- Boost your 2021 tax return: Top tips for a bigger refund
It's tax time! Finder's money writers share their tips to claim deductions on everything from your home office, car and insurance to your mortgage.
- Nano Digital Home Loans variable loan
A review of Nano’s variable home loan. Learn more about this mortgage.
- How your postcode could derail your home ownership dreams
The last 12 months have seen thousands of first home buyers getting into the property market – but some are running into a common yet unexpected hurdle.
- Business loans for Centrelink recipients
Centrelink might block your business idea from taking off, but a variety of finance options including government schemes can help your business succeed.