Greater Bank Great Rate Variable Home Loan
This loan offers a competitive interest rate and no ongoing fees for NSW and QLD residents.
The Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan is designed to help you save money when buying a home. Borrowers can enjoy a variable interest rate loan with great extra features to meet their repayment needs, while there are no ongoing monthly or annual loan service fees and no application fees. At the current time this loan is offered only to ACT, NSW and QLD residents only.
If you’re looking for a package home loan that combines a range of great features, you might want to consider Greater Bank’s Ultimate Home Loan.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
With a loan term of up to 30 years and a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of up to 90% of the value of the property you are purchasing, this loan is flexible. A partial loan offset account is available, and customers can also take advantage of free online redraws and flexible repayment options. This loan is suitable to owner-occupiers and investors.
Also, keep in mind that this loan is a full documentation loan, meaning those who can’t prove their income might have to consider a low doc loan.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan?
- Maximum LVR. The Great Rate Home Loan allows you to borrow up to 90% of the value of the property you are purchasing.
- Partial offset. A partial offset account is available to let you reduce the amount of interest you will have to pay on your loan.
- Repayment flexibility. Borrowers can choose from principal and interest or interest-only repayment options, while you also have the option of making repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Extra repayments are allowed and you can take a repayment holiday if you need.
- Redraw facility. Free online redraw is available to give you access to your funds when you need them.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $0. You pay this fee when applying for the loan.
- Ongoing fees: $0. for ongoing account maintenance.
- Title Insurance Fee. A fee applies.
How to apply
To find out more about this loan, please click the 'Go to site' button at the bottom of this page. This will put you into contact with a mortgage expert from Greater Bank who will discuss your options with you.
Just like any other lender, Greater Bank will want to know that you can and can't afford. This means they'll want details about your employment, debts, assets and other personal information.
The Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan offers a loan option worth considering for many borrowers. Add it to your comparison today.