This loan offers a competitive interest rate and no ongoing fees for NSW and QLD residents.
The Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan is designed to help you save money when buying a home. Borrowers can enjoy a variable interest rate loan with great extra features to meet their repayment needs, while there are no ongoing monthly or annual loan service fees and no application fees. At the current time this loan is offered only to ACT, NSW and QLD residents only.
If you’re looking for a package home loan that combines a range of great features, you might want to consider Greater Bank’s Ultimate Home Loan.
|Product Name||Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Redraw facility
- No application fee
- No monthly fees
- Only a partial offset account is available
Compare features and fees of the Greater Bank Great Rate home loan.
Things to consider about the Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan
With a loan term of up to 30 years and a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of up to 90%of the value of the property you are purchasing, this loan is flexible. A partial loan offset account is available, and customers can also take advantage of free online redraws and flexible repayment options. This loan is suitable to owner-occupiers and investors.
Also, keep in mind that this loan is a full documentation loan, meaning those who can’t prove their income might have to consider a low doc loan.
Features of the Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan
- Maximum LVR. The Great Rate Home Loan allows you to borrow up to 90% of the value of the property you are purchasing.
- Partial offset. A partial offset account is available to let you reduce the amount of interest you will have to pay on your loan.
- Repayment flexibility. Borrowers can choose from principal and interest or interest-only repayment options, while you also have the option of making repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Extra repayments are allowed and you can take a repayment holiday if you need.
- Redraw facility. Free online redraw is available to give you access to your funds when you need them.
Fees you can avoid
- Application fee: $0.
- Ongoing fees: $0.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Title Insurance Fee. A fee applies.
How to apply for the Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan?
To find out more about this loan, please click the ‘Go to site’ button at the bottom of this page. This will put you into contact with a mortgage expert from Greater Bank who will discuss your options with you.
Just like any other lender, Greater Bank will want to know that you can and can’t afford. This means they’ll want details about your employment, debts, assets and other personal information.
The Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan offers a loan option worth considering for many borrowers. Add it to your comparison today.