G&C Mutual Bank Momentum Home Loan
The Momentum Home Loan from G&C Mutual Bank has rates for investors and owner-occupiers looking to refinance. The loan comes with a 100% offset account.
The G&C Mutual Bank Momentum Home Loan is a loan for refinance customers looking to switch to a better deal. The loan has rates for owner-occupiers and property investors, with the most competitive rates for borrowers with more equity in their properties.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder covering home loans and property. He helps everyone understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine, Homely, and for multiple banks and lenders. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea. Richard has a Bachelor of Education, a Graduate Certificate in Communication and is currently studying a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
The G&C Mutual Bank Momentum Home Loan has principal-and-interest repayments for owner occupiers but investors can choose interest-only repayments as well. The loan has minimal fees and a 100% offset account. It is a loan for refinancers. While you can get this loan with a small amount of equity in your home you may have to pay lenders mortgage insurance (LMI).
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the G&C Mutual Bank Momentum Home Loan?
- Loan amount. The G&C Mutual Bank Momentum Home Loan has a minimum loan amount of $100,000.
- Loan to value ratio (minimum deposit). As a loan for refinancers, the Momentum Home Loan offers different rates depending on your loan to value ratio (LVR). The more equity you have in your property the less you need to borrow and you may be able to get a more competitive rate.
- Extra repayments and redraw. You can make extra repayments and access them via a redraw facility. There is a redraw fee of $30 to access this money.
- Offset account. This loan has an offset account, allowing you to put extra savings in an account linked to the loan, which offsets your interest charges and saves you money.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
This loan has minimal fees.
- Valuation fee: At cost. This fee covers the cost of having your property valued and varies for each borrower.
- Legal fee: At cost. This fee covers the lender's legal costs.
- Discharge fee: $300 (plus external costs). You have to pay this fee when you close out the loan, either by repaying it or by refinancing again.
- Switching fee: $200. This fee only applies if you decide to switch from one G&C Mutual Bank home loan product to another.
How to apply
Ready to apply for the G&C Mutual Bank Momentum Home Loan or simply want more information about this product? Then click the green button and leave your details. A lending specialist from G&C Mutual Bank will get in touch with you and help you take the next step.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.