G&C Mutual Bank Choice Home Loan
G&C Mutual Bank's Choice Home Loan has a low variable rate and lets you add an offset account. It's also available with a low deposit.
G&C Mutual Bank's Choice Home Loan is a variable rate home loan for homebuyers. You can add an offset account (though it comes with a slightly higher interest rate). You can get this loan with a low deposit too.
Richard Whitten is a money editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans, property and personal finance for 6+ years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely; and has appeared on various radio shows nationwide. He holds a Certificate IV in mortgage broking and finance (RG 206) and a Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification (RG 146).
G&C Mutual Bank's Choice Home Loan offers a competitive interest rate, even when you add in an offset account. It's a good option for borrowers with a low deposit, because you can borrow up to 95% with this loan (subject to approval).
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the G&C Mutual Bank Choice Home Loan?
- Loan amount. There is no minimum loan amount with this loan. There is a maximum loan amount of $5,000,000.
- Fees. This loan has an exit fee and a redraw fee but no application fee.
- Offset account. You can add an offset account to this loan but your interest rate will increase.
- Redraw. This loan lets you make unlimited extra repayments and redraw.
- Guarantor. The loan is also available for borrowers with a guarantor.
How to apply
To apply for this home loan or learn more about it, click the green button and follow the steps to speak to a mortgage specialist from G&C Mutual Bank. They'll explain any eligibility requirements and help you get started with your application.