G&C Mutual Bank Choice Home Loan
G&C Mutual Bank's Choice Home Loan has a low variable rate and lets you add an offset account. It's also available with a low deposit.
G&C Mutual Bank's Choice Home Loan is a variable rate home loan for homebuyers. You can add an offset account (though it comes with a slightly higher interest rate). You can get this loan with a low deposit too.
Richard Whitten is an editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
G&C Mutual Bank's Choice Home Loan offers a competitive interest rate, even when you add in an offset account. It's a good option for borrowers with a low deposit, because you can borrow up to 95% with this loan (subject to approval).
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the G&C Mutual Bank Choice Home Loan?
- Loan amount. There is no minimum loan amount with this loan. There is a maximum loan amount of $5,000,000.
- Fees. This loan has an exit fee and a redraw fee but no application fee.
- Offset account. You can add an offset account to this loan but your interest rate will increase.
- Redraw. This loan lets you make unlimited extra repayments and redraw.
- Guarantor. The loan is also available for borrowers with a guarantor.
How to apply
To apply for this home loan or learn more about it, click the green button and follow the steps to speak to a mortgage specialist from G&C Mutual Bank. They'll explain any eligibility requirements and help you get started with your application.