Enjoy a high loan-to-value ratio and no ongoing fees with Freedom Lend’s Variable Home Loan
If you’re looking for a home loan that will allow you to borrow up to 95% of the value of the property you wish to purchase, the Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan is designed with you in mind.
Available for loans of up to $1,250,000, this loan also offers no ongoing monthly or annual fees to help you pay off your loan quicker. Other loan features include the ability to make extra repayments and a 100% offset account to help you save money on the interest charged on your loan.
If you would rather lock in a fixed interest rate for a set term and enjoy guaranteed repayment amounts, Freedom Lend also offers a Fixed Home Loan.
|Product Name||Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$1,250,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
Things to consider about the Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan.
Freedom Lend is an Australian-owned lender that is based online. Operating online means it has fewer overheads and can then pass the resulting savings on to its customers. The Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan is a full doc loan and is available for those buying a residential property, an investment property or looking to refinance an existing loan.
The main feature of the loan is, as the name suggests, to allow you to borrow up to 95% LVR. However, borrowers looking to access a loan at more than 80% LVR will need to remember that they will also have to pay for lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI).
Features of the Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan
- Maximum loan amount. The Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan allows you to borrow between $50,000 and $1,250,000.
- Maximum LVR. As mentioned, the maximum LVR with this loan is 95% but you will need to take out LMI if you borrow more than 80% LVR.
- Offset account. A 100% offset account is attached to the Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan to help you reduce your interest repayments.
- Repayment flexibility. This loan offers the choice of a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule to suit your budget and pay cycle. It also allows you to make additional repayments at any time, while interest-only repayments are available as well.
- Redraw facility. The Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan allows you to access the additional repayments you make via unlimited free redraws.
- Loan split. Another feature of this loan is that it can be split up to four times to suit your borrowing needs.
Fees for the Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan
Fees you can avoid
- Monthly fee: $0. Freedom Lend charges no monthly ongoing fees as part of this loan.
- Annual fee: $0. There's no annual fee as part of this loan.
- Redraw fee: $0. You won't have to pay redraw fees for accessing extra repayments with this loan.
- Settlement fee: $300. There are no settlement fees charged by Freedom Lend for this loan.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Application fee: $0. This fee will cover the costs associated with preparing your loan documents and setting up your mortgage facility.
- Legal fee: $0. This fee covers the third party legal costs that Freedom Lend incurs as a result of approving your loan.
- Valuation fee: $0. This fee covers the cost the lender incurs when they get your property independently valued.
- Exit fee: $535. This fee must be paid when you exit your loan.
How to apply for the Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan
If this loan sounds right for you, click ‘Apply Now’ to be redirected to Freedom Lend’s online application form. You’ll then be able to enter your details and begin the process of applying for your loan.
You’ll need to be a permanent Australian resident and 18 years or over to be eligible, and once you’ve completed the online application, Freedom Lend will contact you as soon as possible to let you know if your application has been accepted.
You’ll also need to supply the following information during the loan application process:
- Your name, address, email address and phone number
- Your date of birth
- Proof of ID, perhaps including our driver’s licence and/or passport
- Details of your current employment and evidence of your income
- Proof of your savings history
- Details of the assets you own
- Information about any liabilities in your name
- A copy of the contract of sale
The Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan is a competitive loan for those who don’t have a large deposit saved, add it to your comparison today.