Bendigo Bank EasySaver Account
Keep close tabs on your savings and earn a competitive interest rate with this easy-to-use savings account.
The EasySaver Account from Bendigo Bank does make it easy to save with online and phone banking for free whenever you need it. This is a competitively rated interest earning account that pays into your account monthly to help you further your saving opportunity with compound interest.
Maximum variable rate
Base interest rate
Monthly account keeping fees
You will not be charged any monthly or yearly fees for the maintenance of this account.
This is an at call account that allows you to access your money using internet and phone banking transfers as well as branch transactions.
Having a Bendigo Bank transaction account linked to your EasySaver will make it easier to make deposits and withdrawals free of charge.
You are allowed free unlimited transactions online and over the phone and up to two free Bendigo Bank branch withdrawals each month. If you exceed that limit in any month a $1.75 will be deducted from your account per transaction on the first day of the next month.
A competitive variable rate is applied to your entire balance.
The interest is calculated on your daily balance and will be credited to the account each month. This will allow you to earn even more with compound interest.
You can download the Bendigo Bank app onto an iPhone or android device and check your balance and make transfers on the go.
How to apply
If the simple to use features of the EasySaver Account will help further your financial goals, you can apply online. It should take about ten minutes to complete, but first make sure that you are able to meet the eligibility requirements:
- Minimum age. Applications for this account are accepted for individuals as young as 12 years old.
- Residency requirements. In order to be eligible for the EasySaver you must be an Australian resident with a valid Australian residential address.
- Depository requirements. In order for your account to be activated you will need to make an initial deposit of at least $1.
It will also be helpful to have the following documentation to refer to as you fill out the online application:
- Tax file number. Providing the bank with your tax file number (TFN) or exemption code is not compulsory, but if not, they are required to apply the highest marginal tax rate to your interest earnings.
- Identification. Bendigo Bank recommends using a driver's licence, passport or Medicare card to help verify your identity.
- Bank account information. In order to link this account to a transaction account you will need to provide the account number and name.
What happens after I submit my application?
After submitting your application Bendigo Bank will confirm its receipt and inform you if any other information is needed. Once your details have been verified you will be issued the account and can begin making your deposits to help build your savings.