All of the benefits of a package home loan without the fees.
The Expect More Home Variable Home Loan Package from Bank of Sydney is a package loan with a 100% offset account, a credit card with a range of waivers on the usual fees.
Special offer for PAYG borrowersFor a limited time only, Bank of Sydney is offering a special offer for eligible PAYG borrowers which waives the annual fee for the life of the loan.
This offer applies to new applications submitted from 7 March 2017 until 14 April 2017. The loan must be settled by 14th July 2017. Read on for the eligibility requirements of this loan.
Important eligibility details about this loan
To be eligible for this loan you must:
- Be purchasing or refinancing a property in Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide metro postcodes
- Be receiving a PAYG income
- Be in the same line of employment for at least one year
- Have a maximum LVR of 80% (deposit of at least 20%)
- Make principal and interest repayments
- Be using it to finance an owner occupier property, not an investment.
- Have a loan amount above $100,000.
|Product Name||Bank of Sydney Expect More PAYG Package Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$395 p.a.|
- 100% offset account
- Waived package fees
- No application fees
- Only available to metro postcodes in Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide
- LVR up to 80% only
- No interest only options
What you need to know about this loan
As mentioned above, there are a range of criteria you should be aware of before applying for this loan.
Read on to find out more about how this loan works and the other features it comes with.
Features of the Bank of Sydney Expect More Home Loan Package
- 100% offset account. This loan comes with a 100% offset account. This is a linked transaction account which you can deposit funds into. Any funds in the account work to reduce the interest payable on your home loan.
- Credit card with no annual fee. This loan comes with a credit card with a pre-approved limit of $5,000. This is subject to approval and verification by Bank of Sydney.
- Low fees. This loan waives the annual fee for the life of the loan, and covers legal fees up to $400, and valuation fees up to $330. There is no application fee and no fees for using the redraw facility.
- Extra repayments. You can make extra repayments on this loan to make faster progress paying it off. If you have a fixed rate, this is limited to $10,000 per year without penalties applying.
- Redraw facility. If you want to withdraw the extra repayments you’ve put into this loan, you can use the free redraw facility to do so. The minimum redraw amount is $2,000.
- Split rates. You can split this loan into fixed portions. Bank of Sydney offers fixed terms of one, two, three and five years.
This loan has no application fees or redraw fees. Legal fees of up to $400 and valuation fees of up to $330 are waived too. The annual fee is also waived for the life of the loan. If your valuation or legal fees exceed these limits you’ll have to pay extra charges.
- Discharge fee of $300. You’ll have to pay this when exiting the loan.
- Switching fee of $350. If you decide to switch to another Bank of Sydney loan you’ll have to pay this.
- Late payment fee of $20. Making a late repayment will come with this fee.
How to apply for the Expect More Home Loan Package
If you’re interested in this loan and want to find out more or apply, click the green "go to site" buttons on this page. This will securely take you to the Bank of Sydney website.
From here you can request a call back from Bank of Sydney to start a discussion about this loan and find out the next steps.
You’ll want to get a few details together before contacting Bank of Sydney, such as information about your property, employment and more.
If you proceed with your application, make sure you have supporting evidence of your income and employment.
Enquire about this home loan
Bank of Sydney Expect More Home Home Loan Package Interest Rate History vs RBA Cash Rate Graph
Enquire about this home loan