All of the benefits of a package home loan without the fees.
The Expect More Home Variable Home Loan Package from Bank of Sydney is a package loan with a waived package fee. This means you get a home loan with a 100% offset account, a credit card with no annual fee and a range of waivers on the usual fees.
This loan is only available for properties in Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide metro areas.
|Product Name||Bank of Sydney Expect More Package Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- 100% offset account
- Waived package fees
- No application fees
- Only available to metro postcodes in Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide
- LVR up to 80 only
- No interest only options
What you need to know about this loan
The Bank of Sydney Expect More Variable Home Loan Package has some criteria you’ll need to satisfy to be eligible:
- This loan is for owner occupiers only, so it cannot be used for investment purposes.
- You must receive a Pay as You Go (PAYG) income. This means self-employed borrowers cannot apply for this loan.
- You must have been working for at least one year in your current line of employment.
- It can only be used to purchase or refinance properties in Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide metro postcodes.
- It does not allow interest-only payments.
- The loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of the loan must be below 80%.
- The loan amount must be above $100,000.
Read on to find out more about how all of this works, and the other features this loan comes with.
Features of the Bank of Sydney Expect More Variable Home Loan Package
- 100% offset account. This loan comes with a 100% offset account. This is a linked transaction account which you can deposit funds into. Any funds in the account work to reduce the interest payable on your home loan.
- Credit card with no annual fee. This loan comes with a credit card with a pre-approved limit of $5,000. This is subject to approval and verification by Bank of Sydney.
- Low fees. This loan waives the annual fee and covers legal fees up to $400, and valuation fees up to $330. There is no application fee and no fees for using the redraw facility.
- Extra repayments. You can make extra repayments on this loan to make faster progress paying it off.
- Redraw facility. If you want to withdraw the extra repayments you’ve put into this loan, you can use the free redraw facility to do so. The minimum redraw amount is $2,000.
- Split rates. You can split this loan into fixed portions. Bank of Sydney offers fixed terms of one, two, three and five years.
This loan has no application fees, package fees or redraw fees. Legal fees of up to $400 and valuation fees of up to $330 are waived too. If your valuation or legal fees exceed these limits you’ll have to pay extra charges.
- Discharge fee of $300. You’ll have to pay this when exiting the loan.
- Switching fee of $350. If you decide to switch to another Bank of Sydney loan you’ll have to pay this.
- Late payment fee of $20. Making a late repayment will come with this fee.
How to apply for the Expect More Variable Home Loan Package
To find out more about this loan visit or contact Bank of Sydney.
You’ll want to get a few details together before contacting them, such as information about your property, employment and more.
If you proceed with your application, make sure you have supporting evidence of your income and employment.
Enquire about this home loan
Bank of Sydney Expect More Home Variable Home Loan Package Interest Rate History vs RBA Cash Rate Graph
Enquire about this home loan