ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan
The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan is a full-featured home loan with a redraw facility and interest-only options.
The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan is available for borrowers wanting to buy a residential property between the value of $20,000 to $10,000,000, and has a number of features that may help the home loan customer accommodate any changes that may occur in the future.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan?
- Offset account. The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan can help you reduce the interest you pay on your home loan with a 100% offset account. An offset account works by linking a savings account to your loan. Any funds in this account offset the interest you are paying on your loan principal. For example, if you have a loan of $200,000 and you have $10,000 in your offset account, you will only be charged interest on $190,000.
- Progressive draw down. The ANZ Standard Variable loan can be used if you are building a house, allowing you to draw down on the available funds to pay your builder or contractors at the appropriate time. Funds must be drawn down within 12 months.
- Repayment frequency. Repayments can be made weekly, monthly or fortnightly.
- Additional repayments. The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan allows extra repayments without penalty.
- Interest-only repayments. With an ANZ Standard Variable Rate Home Loan you have the option of paying only the interest portion of your home loan for up to 10 years.
- Redraw facility. The ANZ redraw facility allows you to access the extra repayments that you have made on your home loan.
- Repayment holiday. This allows you to take a break from your home loan repayments for up to three months should an unexpected financial situation arise.
- Can be linked to a Breakfree package. If you link a Breakfree Home Loan Package to your ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan, you will be eligible extra savings.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- An establishment fee of $600
- Monthly account-keeping fee of $5
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this loan, please click on 'go to site' to be safely redirected to the enquiry page. You'll be prompted to enter the following details.
- Personal details: Name, country, postcode
- Contact details: Preferred contact details and number, your email address
- Your enquiry: Any specific questions you might have, which home loan you'd like to apply for, the purpose of your loan, etc.
After you've submitted all the details, a ANZ home loan expert will get in touch with you with your preferred contact number or email.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up to $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 80% of the property's value (terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.