ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan
The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan is a full-featured home loan with a redraw facility and interest-only options.
The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan is available for borrowers wanting to buy a property. It has a number of useful features, such as a 100% offset account and a redraw facility.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan?
- Offset account. There's a monthly fee if you choose to open an offset account.
- Repayment frequency. Repayments can be made weekly, monthly or fortnightly.
- Additional repayments. The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan allows extra repayments without penalty.
- Interest-only repayments. With an ANZ Standard Variable Rate Home Loan you have the option of paying only the interest portion of your home loan for up to 10 years.
- Redraw facility. The ANZ redraw facility allows you to access the extra repayments that you have made on your home loan.
- Repayment holiday. This allows you to take a break from your home loan repayments for up to three months should an unexpected financial situation arise.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- An establishment fee of $0
- Monthly account-keeping fee of $5
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this loan, please click on 'go to site' to be safely redirected to the enquiry page. You'll be prompted to enter the following details.
- Personal details: Name, country, postcode
- Contact details: Preferred contact details and number, your email address
- Your enquiry: Any specific questions you might have, which home loan you'd like to apply for, the purpose of your loan, etc.
After you've submitted all the details, a ANZ home loan expert will get in touch with you with your preferred contact number or email.