The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan is a full-featured home loan with a redraw facility and interest-only options.
The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan is available for borrowers wanting to buy a residential property between the value of $20,000 to $10,000,000, and has a number of features that may help the home loan customer accommodate any changes that may occur in the future.
Qantas Points offer
If you take out an eligible ANZ home loan and borrow over $300,000 you can receive 300,000 Qantas Points.
This offer is open to investors, home buyers and refinancers. You must apply from 30 June to 31 August 2019 and settle by 31 January 2020.
|Product Name||ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$5 monthly ($60 p.a.)|
- You can link a 100% offset account to your home loan
- Make additional repayments without penalty and redraw these extra repayments
- Interest-only repayment options available
- Repayment holiday options available if your circumstances change
- Application fee of $600
- Monthly service fee of $5
- $160 settlement fee
- $150 valuation fee
Features of the ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan
- Offset account. The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan can help you reduce the interest you pay on your home loan with a 100% offset account. An offset account works by linking a savings account to your loan. Any funds in this account offset the interest you are paying on your loan principal. For example, if you have a loan of $200,000 and you have $10,000 in your offset account, you will only be charged interest on $190,000.
- Progressive draw down. The ANZ Standard Variable loan can be used if you are building a house, allowing you to draw down on the available funds to pay your builder or contractors at the appropriate time. Funds must be drawn down within 12 months.
- Repayment frequency. Repayments can be made weekly, monthly or fortnightly.
- Additional repayments. The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan allows extra repayments without penalty.
- Interest-only repayments. With an ANZ Standard Variable Rate Home Loan you have the option of paying only the interest portion of your home loan for up to 10 years.
- Redraw facility. The ANZ redraw facility allows you to access the extra repayments that you have made on your home loan.
- Repayment holiday. This allows you to take a break from your home loan repayments for up to three months should an unexpected financial situation arise.
- Can be linked to a Breakfree package. If you link a Breakfree Home Loan Package to your ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan, you will be eligible extra savings.
- An establishment fee of $600
- Monthly account-keeping fee of $5
Know how much you want to borrow? Use our calculator to find out what your repayments will be
How to apply for this loan
If you would like to apply for this loan, please click on 'go to site' to be safely redirected to the enquiry page. You'll be prompted to enter the following details.
- Personal details: Name, country, postcode
- Contact details: Preferred contact details and number, your email address
- Your enquiry: Any specific questions you might have, which home loan you'd like to apply for, the purpose of your loan, etc.
After you've submitted all the details, a ANZ home loan expert will get in touch with you with your preferred contact number or email.
Enquire about this home loan