Compare the latest home loan offers from Aussie
Besides being one of Australia's mortgage broker of the year 7 years running, Aussie has a great range of its own home loan products to suit your situation. Their products don't have any hidden fees and charges and come with flexible loan features combined with fast home loan application processing. Check out our Aussie Home Loan comparison below for details on their latest offers.
Aussie Home Loan Offer
The Aussie Select Basic Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate offers one of the lowest interest rates in the market with $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fee.
- Interest Rate of 4.74% p.a.
- Comparison Rate of 4.96% p.a.
- Application Fee of $0
- Maximum LVR: 90%
- Minimum Borrowing: $100,000
- Maximum Borrowing: $2,000,000
Aussie Home Loans ComparisonRates last updated September 3rd, 2014.
Types of Aussie Home Loans
Non-bank lenders are not restricted in the types of loans they are able to offer, they simply operate on a smaller scale because most Australians will automatically choose to bank with one of the Big Four rather than shop around for the best deal. Now that you’ve taken the time to take a closer look at what Aussie Home Loans has to offer, you’ll see their range of loans include:
- Fixed home loans. You will find low interest rates on Aussie’s fixed home loans so you will not only be guaranteed that rate and enjoy a constant home loan repayment, you’ll also have more money left in your budget for other living expenses or luxuries. The fixed interest rate loans from Aussie may also suit your needs if you’re not looking for a lot of extra features. This means you don’t have to worry about paying for features you don’t want or need, and you can instead go about paying off your loan simply and easily each month. Aussie Select Basic Fixed Rate Home Loan Aussie Optimizer Standard Fixed Rate Loan
- Variable rate home loans. If you want to enjoy the drops in interest rates and ride out the rises you may choose one of Aussie’s variable loans when you purchase your first or next home. You’ll also be able to enjoy a range of features for free, including redraw and loan splitting, plus there are no or few ongoing fees. Aussie Select Basic Variable Rate Loan Aussie Optimizer Variable Rate Loan
- Line of credit. If you have equity in your property or are able to offer another form of security you may be eligible for a line of credit above the amount of your home loan from Aussie. You can use your line of credit to make your repayments, cover renovations or as a safety net fund on an investment property and with a line of credit loan, you are getting credit at one of the lowest interest rates available, and don’t have to repay the amount until you reach your credit limit.
- Low doc. If you don’t fit standard lending criteria don’t worry because you may qualify for Aussie’s low doc home loan if you can provide a 20% deposit. You may not have the necessary paperwork because you are self-employed, have a poor credit history or are a new Australian but you can still own your own home.
As you can see, opting for a smaller lender in the Australian financial market does not mean you have to go without the features, range and benefits of a personalised loan and all of the latest features.
Aussie versus other brokers
Aussie's broking service has won awards seven years in a row. A feat almost unheard of in the industry. Aussie Mortgage Brokers are fully trained and regulated and will meet wherever suits you. Unlike other brokers they'll listen to your financial situation, and draw up a plan of action personalised to you. It's only then they'll start looking for potential deals. And don't worry, they won't be pushing Aussie loans on you. If a loan isn't right for you they won't suggest it.
Aussie and the banks
Aussie has a panel of up to 19 lenders which include the big banks, so Aussie Mortgage Brokers are able to compare hundreds of loans from all their lenders, using Aussie’s Toolbox software to find the deal that's right for you. If you don’t want to switch from your current bank, they could re-negotiate with your bank using the existing relationships they have with them to help you get the most out of your bank. Aussie also has a range of their own products with competitive rates and features.
Frequently Asked Questions
So you like the sound of Aussie so far, but you have a few more questions you need answered. This section will cover some of the most frequently asked questions about the Aussie service.
- How do I get started? The first thing you need to do is make an appointment with an Aussie Mortgage Broker. You can arrange to meet them at your local Aussie store, or at a location suitable for you. They'll discuss your situation and give you a complete analysis before coming up with a range of suitable products for you to look at.
- Why go to an Aussie Mortgage Broker? Aussie Mortgage Brokers all go through a rigorous training and qualification process before they can join the Aussie team. They're also regulated by the financial watchdogs so you know you're in safe hands. Perhaps the biggest benefit of working with an Aussie Mortgage Broker is their access to the Mortgage Explorer software. An exclusive analysis tool which looks at your situation and matches you to the perfect products.
- Is Aussie suitable for first time buyers? There are a range of calculators on the Aussie site which will give you an idea of how much you can borrow, and how much it would cost to repay. Aussie Mortgage Brokers are also on hand to guide you through the sometimes overwhelming amount of information out there.
- Can I refinance with Aussie? Refinancing could save you thousands depending on your current lender. Have a look at the loans on offer with Aussie, get in contact, and an Aussie Mortgage Broker will work out exactly how much you could save.
- What about using Aussie for investment loans? If you're a property investor Aussie can help find the right investment loan for you.
There's a wealth of information available for you, so even if you're new to investing in property you'll be able to lay your hands on the information you need when you need it.