Looking for a better deal on travel insurance? Use the youGo coupon code and see how much you can save
youGo travel insurance is a new face in the Australian travel insurance space, offering travellers comprehensive and reasonably priced policies. youGo's policies are issue on behalf of Cover-More and Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) PLC trading as Great Lakes Australia (GLA). Each youGo policy can be tailored to suit a travellers specific needs.
youGo Travel Insurance Coupon Code for July 2017
Show code & visit siteYO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my youGo Code?
- The first step towards using your youGo coupon code is to head to their website and add in some preliminary information including:
- you age
- the area (region) you are travelling to
- the country where you will be spending the majority of time
- the dates of your travel.
- Next, you will be directed to a page with a preliminary quote from youGo. On this page you're able to select your excess amount. Once you have done so, click Go.
- On the next page, you will be asked if you require any extra cover. If you planning on participating in any winter sports, you will need to select the winter sports option. youGo also allows its policyholders to customise their cancellation amount, generously allowing cover for an unlimited* amount. Once you have selected the right amount of additional cover, click Go.
- youGo asks you next if you have any existing medical conditions. It is important you answer this question honestly. Tick either 'yes' or 'no'. Once you have done so, click Go.
- The penultimate step. During this step you will be asked to enter your
- you title
- first and last name
- date of birth
- telephone number
- state you live in
- email address.
- Enter the discount code into the Youpon Code section and click apply. This will reduce the premium by the discount amount. Next, enter your payment details and, click Buy.
Benefit of youGo
- Medical. If you've chosen youGo as your travel insurance provider, you'll be protected for emergency hospital, medical, ambulatory and surgical expenses.
- Cancellation. youGo allows you to customise the level of cover you need for cancellation, so you'll never be paying more than you have to.
- Emergency assistance. Enjoy access an experienced team of expert Australian customer assistants year round. This team has logistical and medical contacts all around the world.
- Rental car insurance excess. If your rental car is damaged, youGo has a rental excess benefit to help with this payment.
- Single or annual trip travel insurance. Depending on the frequency with which you travel, you can either choose a single or annual policy. If you're a frequent flyer, then the annual travel insurance policy might be right for you.
youGo Policy Options
Where do you want to go? Be it domestic or abroad, youGo has got you covered. youGo offer both domestic and international policies, as well as single and annual travel insurance options.
|Amendment or cancellation costs||Cover Chosen∧•||$10,000||Cover Chosen#|
|Delayed luggage allowance||$750||–||–|
|Loss of income||$6,000+• up to $1,000 per month||$1,500+ up to $250 per month||–|
|Luggage and travel documents||$6,000°||$3,000°||–|
|Overseas medical and dental expenses||$Unlimited*•||–||–|
|Rental car insurance excess||$3,000||$4,000||–|
|Resumption of journey||$3,000||–||–|
Conditions of Cover
*Medical cover will not exceed 12 months from onset
∼Limits apply to subsection 2 and 5f
∧Cover chosen applies per policy, see page 6 of the PDS
#You can choose $200, $400, $600, $800 or $1500
°For luggage item limits, see page 6 of the PDS
•Reduced limits may apply for customers 70 years or over. Limits will be shown on certificate of insurance
+Maximum liability collectively for sections 13, 14 and 15 is $20,000 on International and $10,000 on Domestic
Travel Global SIM From youGo
A great bonus feature that youGo offer is its Global SIM card. This SIM card comes free with all youGo policies. All you need is an unlocked phone and you're ready to go. Don't worry about running up your phone bill with international data charges and phone calls, the Travel Global SIM from youGo offers competitive call rates in a number of overseas locations. youGo Travel Global SIM benefits include:
- coverage in over 180 countries
- mobile and tablet ready
- control what you spend as the card is prepaid
- receive free texts in a number of countries
- data roaming charges are far less than taking your normal sim abroad
- save on SMS and phone calls.
Making a claim with youGo
There are two ways to lodge a claim with youGo.
- Complete an online claims form by going to the youGo website and follow the prompts.
- Download and print a youGo claims form. Fill in the form and follow the instructions.
You will need to provide youGo with proof of your loss. Depending on your claim, these documents may include:
- proof of ownership
- medical reports
- police reports
Your claim form and supporting documentation will then need to be sent to:
youGo Travel Insurance
Private Bag 913
North Sydney NSW 2059
youGo Travel Insurance aims to process claims as quickly as possible and will be in touch within 10 days of receiving your claim form.