This product is no longer on the market
This product is no longer available. Information on this page is not up to date and may not reflect accurate product information. You can find Yellow Brick Road's current mortgage offers here.
The Yellow Brick Road Empower Fixed Rate Home Loan offers a low fixed rate along with the flexibility often missing from fixed rate products.
The Yellow Brick Road Empower Fixed Rate Home Loan offers a competitive fixed rate without sacrificing on flexibility. The loan carries no ongoing fees, and lets you lock in a low rate to ensure your repayments won't change over the fixed period.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Yellow Brick Road Empower Fixed Rate Home Loan is available to owner-occupiers to buy, build or renovate their home. The loan allows you to borrow with a small deposit, and even allows a family guarantee to save you from paying lenders mortgage insurance fees.
What are the features and benefits of the Yellow Brick Road Empower Home Loan - Fixed?
- Loan amount and loan-to-value ratio (LVR). This loan has a minimum borrowing amount of $100,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000. The loan has a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 95%. While borrowing more than 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) premium, the Yellow Brick Road Empower Fixed Rate Home Loan allows a family member to serve as guarantor, which could keep you from having to pay for LMI.
- Extra repayments. The Yellow Brick Road Empower Fixed Rate Home Loan allows you to make us much as $10,000 per year in additional repayments without penalty.
- Portability. The Yellow Brick Road Empower Fixed Rate Home Loan is portable, meaning that if you move home within the fixed rate term, your home loan can move with you. This could save you from having to pay break costs and other fees associated with refinancing.
- Split facility. You can split the Yellow Brick Road Empower Fixed Rate Home Loan to take advantage of other Yellow Brick Road home loan products. You could split a portion of your loan to take advantage of one of Yellow Brick Road's variable rate products, giving you the certainty of a fixed rate along with the flexibility of a variable rate.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Legal fee: $300. This fee covers the legal and administrative costs involved with establishing your home loan.
- Discharge fee: $400. The discharge fee applies when you close your home loan account.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you've compared your options and believe the Yellow Brick Road Empower Fixed Rate Home Loan could suit your circumstances, click the button below to fill out a brief form, and a Yellow Brick Road home loan specialist will contact you to walk you through the application process.