Are you a Woolworths Rewards member? Take out a life insurance policy, save up to 10% on cover.
Conditions apply. Make sure you read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before applying.
Why else should I consider life insurance from Woolworths?
In addition you receive the following:
- Choice of cover amounts. A choice of cover amounts from $100,000 up to $1.5 million, depending on your age and income.
- No medical tests. Easy application with no medicals required.
- Advanced funeral payment. An advance payment of $15,000 to assist with urgent expenses.
- TPD option. The option to include cover for Total and Permanent Disabililty (TPD).
- Payment frequency. The option to pay your premiums fortnightly or monthly at no extra cost.
What other insurance discounts does Woolworths offer?
As well as the 10% discount on life insurance if you a Rewards member, you can enjoy discounts on a variety of other types of Woolworths insurance as well, including the following:
- Car Insurance. Woolworths will beat any quote on comparable comprehensive car insurance, if you are over 25 years of age.
- Home & Contents Insurance. Save up to 30% if you purchase your policy online.
- Travel Insurance. You get a free global roaming sim with every comprehensive travel insurance policy.
- Pet Insurance. Woolworths will better any quote you find on comparable pet insurance.
- Landlords Insurance. Save up to 15% when you purchase a combined building and contents policy online.
What are the membership benefits of Woolworths Rewards?
The benefits of being a Woolworths Rewards member don’t end with taking out an insurance plan. Members also enjoy the following:
- One point for every dollar spent instore and online at Woolworths supermarkets, or at BWS and Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets. This excludes outlets in Tasmania, as well as Star Mart and Star Shop.
- Exclusive member-only offers instore, online and via email.
- A discount of 4 cents per litre at Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets when you spend $30 or more at a Woolworths supermarket.
- The option to convert your savings to Qantas Points in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Each $10 Woolworths Dollar saving = 870 Qantas Points.
Top concerns regarding Woolworths life insurance
The most frequently asked questions about Woolworths Life Insurance include:
Woolworths Life Insurance full review and breakdown