Are you a Woolworths Rewards member? Take out a life insurance policy, save up to 10% on cover.
|Get 10% off Woolworths Life Insurance||Get up to $1.5 million in life cover and save 10% off your Woolworths Life Insurance premium if you're a Woolworths Rewards member.||
Last verified 2 May 2017
Conditions apply. Make sure you read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before applying.
Why else should I consider life insurance from Woolworths?
In addition you receive the following:
- Choice of cover amounts. A choice of cover amounts from $100,000 up to $1.5 million, depending on your age and income.
- No medical tests. Easy application with no medicals required.
- Advanced funeral payment. An advance payment of $15,000 to assist with urgent expenses.
- TPD option. The option to include cover for Total and Permanent Disabililty (TPD).
- Payment frequency. The option to pay your premiums fortnightly or monthly at no extra cost.
What other insurance discounts does Woolworths offer?
As well as the 10% discount on life insurance if you a Rewards member, you can enjoy discounts on a variety of other types of Woolworths insurance as well, including the following:
- Car Insurance. Woolworths will beat any quote on comparable comprehensive car insurance, if you are over 25 years of age.
- Home & Contents Insurance. Save up to 30% if you purchase your policy online.
- Travel Insurance. You get a free global roaming sim with every comprehensive travel insurance policy.
- Pet Insurance. Woolworths will better any quote you find on comparable pet insurance.
- Landlords Insurance. Save up to 15% when you purchase a combined building and contents policy online.
What are the membership benefits of Woolworths Rewards?
The benefits of being a Woolworths Rewards member don’t end with taking out an insurance plan. Members also enjoy the following:
- One point for every dollar spent instore and online at Woolworths supermarkets, or at BWS and Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets. This excludes outlets in Tasmania, as well as Star Mart and Star Shop.
- Exclusive member-only offers instore, online and via email.
- A discount of 4 cents per litre at Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets when you spend $30 or more at a Woolworths supermarket.
- The option to convert your savings to Qantas Points in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Each $10 Woolworths Dollar saving = 870 Qantas Points.
Top concerns regarding Woolworths life insurance
The most frequently asked questions about Woolworths Life Insurance include:
I am young and healthy. Why do I need life insurance now?
Accidents can happen to anyone at any time, including the young and healthy. Also, if you purchase life insurance now it costs much less than it will when you are older and less healthy.
How long can I keep my cover?
Your Woolworths Life Insurance is guaranteed renewable for life, as long as you continue paying your premiums on time. Woolworths Total and Permanent Disability insurance covers you until the age 65.
How much will my life insurance premiums cost?
It depends on a variety of factors including your age, chosen benefit amount, gender, smoking status, general health, family history, occupation and participation in hazardous activities.
Will I get a refund if I change my mind?
Woolworths Life Insurance provides a 30-day cooling off period to decide whether you want to keep the policy. If you cancel your policy within this period, providing you haven’t made a claim, you will receive a refund of premiums paid.
How do I make a life insurance claim?
You can submit a claim by calling Woolworths Life Insurance on 1300 954 290 or by writing to Claim Services, Woolworths Life Insurance, PO Box 6728, Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153.