Receive up to $15,000 in funeral cover with the Real Guaranteed Funeral Expenses policy
It is important to ensure your family is financially secure if you are no longer around to provide for them. The last thing anyone wants is for their loved ones to face financial stress when they are coping with their loss. Many are shocked to learn the sum of all of the immediate expenses that can arise following a loved one's death. Funeral expenses, unpaid bills, financial planning and medical costs can add up quickly so it is important to have cover in place to avoid these being passed on to your loved ones. Real Guaranteed Funeral Expenses Cover can offer support at this time through the provision of a lump sum payment of $15,000 or $45,000 for accidental death. Discover more of the key features of this excellent policy.
What are the benefits of the Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Policy?
Real Insurance has created their Funeral Expenses Cover to be affordable and easy to apply for and manage, so that you can be covered and protect your family from having to deal with outstanding financial obligations. Real Insurance is the third largest reinsurer in the world, so you can rest assured that the company has experience, trust and knowledge behind them when they create their insurance products. The result is the Real Insurance Funeral Expenses Cover, which offers:
- Real Payback Guarantee. If you've lived a long life and paid more in premiums that your actual benefit amount, Real will pay out the premiums you have already paid.
- Reduction of premium every 5 years. Your premiums will be reduced by 5% for every 5 years you hold your policy.
- Your choice of cover amount. The higher the benefit amount you choose for your funeral insurance, the more expensive your premiums will be. So in choosing your level of cover, you need to balance your family’s budget now and their financial needs after you’re gone. Real Insurance allows you to choose a funeral expenses cover benefit from $3,000 to $15,000.
- Triple death benefit payout. You will be paid three times the benefit amount, up to $45,000 if the cause of death is Accidental.
- Immediate coverage. You are covered in case of accidental death from the start date of your policy. After you have held the policy for 12 months, you are covered for accidental death and any other cause of death.
- Swift and simple application with 30 day money back guarantee. If you are an Australian resident between 18 and 79 years, you can apply for Real Insurance Funeral Expenses Cover with guaranteed acceptance as you are not required to take any medical test or blood test. Plus, if you do find for any reason that you’ve changed your mind about Real Insurance Funeral Expenses Cover after you’ve applied, you have a 30 day cooling off period, which allows you to cancel your policy and receive a refund on all premiums you’ve already paid.
- Single, couple or family cover. While you are taking out funeral insurance for yourself, don’t forget about the rest of your family – Real Insurance hasn’t. You can easily apply for a single funeral insurance policy, but you can just as easily add your partner and your dependent children to the policy, who will remain covered until they are 21 years old.
- Choose your premium frequency. You can choose to pay your funeral expenses cover premiums fortnightly or monthly and there is no extra charge added to your policy for your choice.
- Choice of fixed or age based premium rate. When you choose the fixed premium rate, your premium will only increase if you increase your benefit amount.
- Add Accidental Serious Injury Cover. You can also make sure that you and your family are protected by Real Insurance in life as well as in death by adding Accidental Serious Illness Cover to your Funeral Expenses Cover. This will provide you a benefit payout in a lump sum to help you manage the expenses and ongoing financial obligations if you suffer one of the serious injuries detailed in the policy.
While there’s nothing you can do to make your death and your funeral a less emotionally painful time, you can at least leave your family a secure position by making sure that they are not burdened financially by your final farewell. With a Real Insurance Funeral Expenses policy, you can help ensure that your loved ones are able to say goodbye the way they want to without having to worry about how much it’s all going to cost.
What won’t the Real Guaranteed Funeral Expenses Policy Cover?
Your Real Guaranteed Funeral Expenses Insurance claim will not be paid if it is made during the first 12 months of the policy for any cause of death other than accidental death. In addition, no Accidental Serious Injury Insurance Benefit will be paid if you suffer an accidental serious injury as a result of:
- An intentional self-inflicted bodily injury
- Engaging in illegal activity
- Suicide or attempted suicide
- The consumption of drugs (unless taken as prescribed by a medical practitioner)
- The consumption of alcohol, including driving whilst over the legal blood-alcohol limit
- Engaging in any professional sport or motor sports
- Taking part in a riot or civil commotion
- Travelling on an aircraft (except as a passenger on a properly licensed aircraft)
Who is eligible for the Real Guaranteed Expenses Policy?
- You’ll need to be an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 years in order to be eligible for Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance. If you satisfy these eligibility criteria, Real Insurance guarantees that it will accept your application for cover.
- You have the option to either apply for a Single Plan on your own life or a Joint Plan that also includes your spouse, partner or de facto. You can apply to have a Joint Plan changed to a Single Plan at any time, but there is no option to change a Single Plan to a Joint Plan.