Receive up to $15,000 in funeral cover with Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance
The last thing anyone wants is for their loved ones to face financial stress when they are coping with their loss. Many are shocked to learn the sum of all of the immediate expenses that can arise following a loved one's death. Funeral expenses, unpaid bills, financial planning and medical costs can add up quickly so it is important to have cover in place to avoid these being passed on to your loved ones. Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance can offer support at this time with a lump sum payment of up to $15,000* (or $45,000 for Accidental Death). Discover more of the key features of this important cover.
What are the benefits of the Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Policy?
Real Insurance has created their Funeral Insurance to be affordable and easy to apply for and manage, so that you can be covered and protect your family from having to deal with outstanding financial obligations. Real Insurance is backed by the third largest reinsurer in the world, so you can rest assured that the company has experience, trust and knowledge behind them when they create their insurance products. The result is the Real Insurance Guaranteed Funeral Insurance, which offers:
- Real Payback Guarantee. If you've lived a long life and paid more in premiums than your actual Benefit Amount, Real will pay out all the premiums you've paid in. This means your family will either get your Benefit Amount or the amount you’ve paid in – whichever is more.
- Premium reduction every 5 years. Your premiums will be reduced by 5% for every 5 years you hold your policy.
- Premium guarantee. Your premiums will never increase, unless you choose to change your cover.
- Your choice of cover amount. You can choose a cover benefit from $3,000 up to $15,000.
- Triple death benefit payout for accidents. Your benefit triples in the event of Accidental Death which means you will receive a lump sum payment equal to three times your Benefit Amount, up to $45,000.
- Simple application with 30 day money back guarantee. If you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 you can apply for Real Insurance Funeral Expenses Cover with guaranteed acceptance as you are not required to take any medical test or blood test. Plus, if you do find for any reason that you’ve changed your mind about Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance after you’ve applied, you have a 30 day cooling off period, which allows you to cancel your policy and receive a refund on all premiums you’ve already paid.
- Single and family cover. While you are taking out funeral insurance for yourself, don’t forget about the rest of your family – Real Insurance hasn’t. You can easily apply for a Single Plan, but you can just as easily add your partner and your dependent children to the policy (your child is covered until they reach the age of 21).
- Choose your premium frequency. You can choose to pay your premiums fortnightly or monthly and there is no extra charge added to your policy for your choice.
- Accidental Serious Injury Insurance at no extra cost. With Guaranteed Funeral Insurance, you are automatically covered for a range of serious accidental injuries at no additional cost. This will provide you a benefit payout to help you manage expenses and ongoing financial obligations if you suffer one of the serious injuries detailed in the policy.
While there’s nothing you can do to make your death and your funeral a less emotionally painful time, you can at least put plans in place to ensure your family are not burdened financially by your final farewell. With Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance, you can help ensure that your loved ones are able to say goodbye the way they want to without having to worry about how much it’s all going to cost.
What won’t the Real Funeral Insurance Policy Cover?
Your Real Funeral Insurance claim will not be paid if it is made during the first 12 months of the policy for any cause of death other than accidental death. In addition, no Accidental Serious Injury Insurance Benefit will be paid if you suffer an accidental serious injury as a result of:
- An intentional self-inflicted bodily injury
- Engaging in illegal activity
- Suicide or attempted suicide
- The consumption of drugs (unless taken as prescribed by a medical practitioner)
- The consumption of alcohol, including driving whilst over the legal blood-alcohol limit
- Engaging in any professional sport or motor sports
- Taking part in a riot or civil commotion
- Travelling on an aircraft (except as a passenger on a properly licensed aircraft)
Who is eligible for the Real Guaranteed Expenses Policy?
You’ll need to be an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 in order to be eligible for Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance. If you satisfy these eligibility criteria, Real Insurance guarantees that it will accept your application for cover.
*Cover is for Accidental Death only in the first 12 months; cover for any cause thereafter.
If your policy is cancelled and cover ends, no Benefit Amount is payable and there are no premium refunds after the cooling off period.