This everyday transaction account offers tiered interest rates with low fees. Each year Regional Australia Bank will make a donation to a community group of your choice, to the value of 1% of your average annual account balance.
This everyday account allows you to support your local community at no additional cost to you, which is great for the ongoing success of regional Australia.
- Unlimited Internet and Mobile Banking
- No minimum balance required to open account
- Overdraft available
- Support a community group of your choice
- A monthly access fee applies if you do not meet the requirements
- The lowest balance tier earns no interest
You need to become a member of Regional Australia Bank in order to open an account. Do this by phoning the bank or visiting one of its branches. Alternatively, you can fill in an enquiry form on Regional Australia Bank’s website and a member of their team will get in touch to help you open an account. To avoid the monthly access fee charged to this account, maintain a balance above a set amount or make no withdrawals in the month. This fee is also waived if you're under 18 years old.