The Reduce Home Loans Home Owners Dream Fixed Fee Free offers a competitive fixed rate and no ongoing fees
The Reduce Home Loans Home Owners Dream Home Loan carries no ongoing fees, and allows you to lock in a rate for the security of knowing what your repayments will be.
While this loan allows you to borrow up to $750,000 and 85% LVR, customers who need access to a larger LVR can consider the Reduce Home Loans Home Owners High Lend Loan.
|Product Name||Reduce Home Loans Home Owners Dream Fixed Fee Free|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$750,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||85%|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$330|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Fixed rate for 1 or 2 years
- $0 ongoing fees
- $440 application fee
- $130 establishment fee
Details to consider about the Home Owners Dream Fixed Fee Free
The Reduce Home Loans Home Owners Dream Fixed Fee Free is available to borrowers who are looking to refinance an existing loan or who want to purchase an owner-occupied home. This product is available for both PAYG and self-employed borrowers.
Features of the Home Owners Dream Fixed Fee Free
- Maximum loan amount. The maximum amount you can borrow with the Reduce Home Loans Home Owners Dream 1 Year Fixed Fee Free is $750,000. The minimum loan amount is $50,000.
- Maximum LVR. This loan allows you to borrow up to 85% LVR, meaning you’ll need a 20% deposit or 20% equity. This means you’ll avoid paying lenders mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Repayment flexibility. Fortnightly and monthly repayment schedules are available with this loan.
- Additional repayment options. Additional repayments can be made towards your loan without incurring any fees. You can repay an additional $20,000 towards your loan each year.
- Loan term. The maximum term available with the Reduce Home Loans Home Owners Dream Home Loan is 30 years.
- Rate reduction. If you’ve recorded five years of good payment conduct on your loan account, you can apply to receive a discount off your interest rate.
- Repayment methods. Principal and interest repayments on the Reduce Home Loans Home Owners Dream Home Loan can be made by direct debit or by crediting your salary directly into your loan account.
- Ongoing fee: $0. This loan doesn't charge any ongoing service fees.
- Additional repayment fee: $0.
- Application fee: $440. This charge covers all the administrative costs associated with preparing your loan documents.
- Valuation fee: $250. This fee is designed to cover any third party costs the lender incurs when they have the value of your property appraised. This is a necessary step in the lending process.
- Establishment fee: $130. This fee is charged for the set up of all your loan documents and accounts.
How to apply for the Home Owners Dream Fixed Fee Free
If you’ve compared the features of the Home Owners Dream Home Loan with those of a number of other loans on the market and decided that this is the right borrowing solution for you, click the ‘Apply Now’ link on this page.
You’ll be securely redirected to an enquiry form on the Reduce Home Loans website. There, fill out your name, email, phone, postcode and any questions you may have before clicking ‘Send’.
A Reduce Home Loans representative will then be in touch with you within 1-2 business days to determine whether you’re eligible for this loan.
Eligibility and documents required for this loan
You’ll need to be an Australian resident, over 18 years of age and borrowing between $50,000 and $750,000 to qualify for this loan.
You’ll also need to provide the following during the application process:
- Your address and full contact details
- 100 points of identification, possibly including your driver’s licence and passport
- Details of the property you are buying including the contract of sale, certificate of title and transfer of land documents
- Details of your current employment situation and your income. PAYG borrowers can provide recent payslips as evidence of income while self-employed borrowers can supply recent tax assessment notices.
- Details of any assets you own, such as shares or a vehicle.
- Details of any liabilities you may have, such as credit card debt or other loans.