The Pepper Money Easy Home Loan offers a competitive rate and flexible funding for the purchase or refinance of a home or investment property.
The Pepper Money Easy Home Loan from Pepper home loans is designed for Australian borrowers who are looking for flexible ways to refinance or purchase a home and who have had a clean credit file for the past 24 months. The loan not only offers a host of flexible features and a competitive rate, but it’s also available as a full doc loan or an alt doc loan.
An alt doc loan stands for ‘alternative doc loan’, and works similarly to a low-doc loan. This review is for the full documentation Pepper Money Easy Home Loan.
The loan offers simplified documentation and is great for purchasing an investment property or accessing funds from the loan account for renovations or business investments at any time.
|Product Name||Pepper Money Easy Full Doc Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||10 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||40 years|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$440|
|Ongoing Fees||$15 monthly ($180 p.a.)|
- Excellent opportunity for people with bad credit rating to get a home loan
- Make extra payments with no penalties and access extra funds with free redraw facility
- Get your interest rate reduced after making all payments on time for 12 months
- There is a $0 valuation fee
- There is a $995 application fee
- There is a $440 legal fee
- There is a $15 annual fee
- A $250 discharge fee applies when you close your home loan account
Who is Pepper Money?
Pepper Money is a non-bank lender specialising in helping self-employed borrowers and borrowers who've had some rough patches in their credit history. While Pepper is a homegrown brand, it has expanded to be a global credit provider, with offices in Spain, South Korea, Ireland and the UK.
Things to consider about the Pepper Money Easy home loan.
In order to be approved for the Pepper Money Easy home loan, you must have had no credit impairments or judgments over the last three years. This loan allows you to provide simplified documentation and even though a strong credit rating is required, defaults of under $1,000 are ignored.
You can have unlimited paid or unpaid defaults, judgements or writs registered greater than 24 months ago when applying for this loan.
Features and benefits of the Pepper Money Easy home loan
- Loan term and rate. The loan term for this loan is between 10 and 40 years. The maximum you can borrow with the Pepper Money Easy Home Loan is $2,000,000 (up to 55% LVR) or $650,000 (up to 95% LVR).
- Redraw. You can make extra repayments on this loan, and you’re allowed to redraw those extra repayments in a minimum amount of $50 online or $1,000 manually with this loan. Redraws are available at any time during the term of the loan at no extra cost. Additional repayments can also be made at any time.
- Loan purpose. The main purpose of this loan is to provide finance for the buying or refinancing of owner-occupied and investment properties. You can also access cash of up to 85% LVR for acceptable personal and business purposes including the purchase of business equipment or the payment of ATO debts.
- Credit history. To be approved for this home loan, you must have had no credit infringements over the last three years (defaults under $1,000 regardless of when they occurred will be ignored).
- Mortgage risk fee: Up to 2% of advanced amount. This is charged in the place of LMI and more is charged the higher your LVR is. The fee starts at 0.75% of the loan amount when your LVR is below 65%, and gets as high as 2% if you borrow 95%.
- Establishment fee: $995. This is charged to set up the home loan account.
- Legal fees: From $440. These fees are charged to cover the legal costs of your application.
- Title Protection Fee: $400.
- Monthly administration fee: $15 per month. This is a monthly fee which totals $15 per year.
- Discharge fees: $250. This is the fee you’ll pay to leave this loan.
How to apply for the Pepper Money Easy Home Loan
Please note that you will be required to fulfil the following requirements in order to get approved:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency in Australia (some temporary visas may be accepted)
You'll also need to supply the following documents: two pay slips, plus one of the following; a letter of employment, a tax assessment notice, latest group certificate and three months of bank statements.
With the Pepper Money Easy Home Loan, you get a range of attractive options and flexible features.