Pepper Money Easy Home Loan
The Pepper Money Easy Home Loan offers a competitive rate and flexible funding for the purchase or refinance of a home or investment property.
The loan offers simplified documentation and is great for purchasing an investment property or accessing funds from the loan account for renovations or business investments at any time.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
In order to be approved for the Pepper Money Easy home loan, you must have had no credit impairments or judgments over the last three years. This loan allows you to provide simplified documentation and even though a strong credit rating is required, defaults of under $1,000 are ignored.
You can have unlimited paid or unpaid defaults, judgements or writs registered greater than 24 months ago when applying for this loan.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Pepper Money Easy home loan
- Loan term and rate. The loan term for this loan is between 10 and 40 years. The maximum you can borrow with the Pepper Money Easy Home Loan is $1,000,000 (up to 55% LVR) or $650,000 (up to 95% LVR).
- Redraw. You can make extra repayments on this loan, and you're allowed to redraw those extra repayments in a minimum amount of $50 online or $1,000 manually with this loan. Redraws are available at any time during the term of the loan at no extra cost. Additional repayments can also be made at any time.
- Loan purpose. The main purpose of this loan is to provide finance for the buying or refinancing of owner-occupied and investment properties. You can also access cash of up to 85% LVR for acceptable personal and business purposes including the purchase of business equipment or the payment of ATO debts.
- Credit history. To be approved for this home loan, you must have had no credit infringements over the last three years (defaults under $1,000 regardless of when they occurred will be ignored).
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Mortgage risk fee: Up to 2% of advanced amount. This is charged in the place of LMI and more is charged the higher your LVR is. The fee starts at 0.75% of the loan amount when your LVR is below 65%, and gets as high as 2% if you borrow 95%.
- Establishment fee: $599. This is charged to set up the home loan account.
- Legal fees: From $440. These fees are charged to cover the legal costs of your application.
- Title Protection Fee: $400.
- Monthly administration fee: $15 per month.
- Discharge fees: $250. This is the fee you'll pay to leave this loan.
How to apply
Please note that you will be required to fulfil the following requirements in order to get approved:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency in Australia (some temporary visas may be accepted)
You'll also need to supply the following documents: two pay slips, plus one of the following; a letter of employment, a tax assessment notice, latest group certificate and three months of bank statements.
With the Pepper Money Easy Home Loan, you get a range of attractive options and flexible features.