Pacific Mortgage Group Standard Variable Home Loan
Don’t pay for features you won’t use with the PMG Standard Variable Home Loan
Whether you're looking to purchase a new home or investment property or want to refinance an existing mortgage, the Pacific Mortgage Group (PMG) Standard Variable Home Loan could suit you if you’re after a basic low cost loan. The loan offers the flexibility to make extra repayments and a competitive rate that will cut the costs of your mortgage.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
The Pacific Mortgage Group Standard Variable Home Loan is available to those buying a home or investment property, or refinancing an existing home loan. This is a full documentation loan, so if you’re self-employed or a casual worker and can’t prove a steady income you may want to compare PMG's low doc home loan.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the PMG Standard Variable Home Loan?
- Redraw facility. This loan offers an unlimited redraw facility at no cost, enabling you to access all the excess repayments you have made on the loan in the past. This can be great when you need funds for a renovation on your home or an emergency. You get unlimited redraw transactions with funds accessible to you within 24 hours of lodgement.
- Flexible repayments. The PMG Standard Variable Home Loan offers flexible monthly, fortnightly or weekly repayments to suit your income. You can also opt to make interest-only payments or combine principal and interest payments depending on your financial situation. Paying off the loan is also easy with options such as salary crediting and direct debit available.
- Flexible loan structure. You have the option of choosing a loan term that suits you from anywhere between 1 year and 30 years. You can also borrow up to $2,000,000 if you're buying in a metro area, or $1,500,000 in a regional area.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Settlement fee.$0. This home loan does not have a settlement fee. This is usually charged when finalising the loan once all repayments have been made.
- Application fee.$0. This is the fee usually paid when applying for a home loan.
- Monthly and annual fees. These fees normally go into the servicing of a home loan, but this particular loan has waived all monthly and annual fees.
- Valuation fee.$0. This fee goes into the valuation of an existing home or property.
- Government fees. These are fees charged to cover stamp duty and mortgage registration fees.
- Legal fees. A home loan application process usually includes a contract that has to be handled by third party legal personnel. Legal fees cover those legal services and the preparation of all legal documents required for the loan.
How to apply
You can apply for the PMG Standard Variable Home Loan by speaking to your local mortgage broker or contacting Pacific Mortgage directly.
Please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- You must be over the age of 18 in order to be approved for this loan
- You need to have a good credit rating to ensure that you will not default on your loan repayments
You will also be required to have the following documents and information ready:
- Your Australian driver's licence
- Your employer's address
- Details of your income, assets and liabilities
The PMG Standard Variable Home Loan delivers a competitive rate and features that may suit your specific needs. However, make sure to compare the home loans featured on our site today and choose a product that fits into your lifestyle and finances.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up to $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 80% of the property's value (terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.