An interest bearing no fee transaction account, the NAB Cash Manager account is available for applications in the name of a trust or a fund as well as personal applications. Get on call access to your funds when you want by making free electronic transactions via NAB online and telephone banking.
What are the features of the NAB Cash Manager?
- Joint and trust applications. You can apply for the NAB Cash Manager in the name of a trust or jointly with another person as well as in your own name. Trusts in the name of a business are ineligible to apply for this account.
- Interest. Get rewarded with 1.00% p.a. variable interest on your NAB Cash Manager balance. Interest is calculated on the daily balance of your NAB Cash Manager account and paid monthly. You can even opt to get interest paid to a different account.
- Minimum balance. Make an opening deposit of $5,000 when you apply for the NAB Cash Manager. There’s no minimum balance requirement once the account is opened. If your balance is $0 for longer than 3 consecutive months, NAB can close your account.
- Fees. Pay nothing to open the NAB Cash Manager account, no monthly account keeping fees and pay no transaction fees.
- Direct credit. Get your regular payments such as income from investment properties, dividends or your salary paid directly to the NAB Cash Manager account.
- Periodic payments. You can also arrange periodic payments from other NAB accounts.
- Withdrawals. Make an unlimited number of withdrawals from this account for free at NAB branches, online and over the phone. Get EFTPOS and ATM access to your funds using the NAB Debit Card issued with the Cash Manager account. Make free cash withdrawals at NAB and rediATMs Australia wide.
- Internet banking. Register for NAB internet banking so you can manage your account online. Online banking lets you make BPAY payments and electronic transfers, view electronic statements and set up periodical payments.
- Telephone banking. Set up the NAB telephone banking facility if you’ve been referred by a financial planner.
- Direct debits. Set up a direct debit agreement so your service providers such as insurers and telecommunications companies can automatically debit your account.
- Cheque book. You can opt to get a cheque book attached to the NAB Cash Manager account.
- Statements. NAB issue statements every quarter. You can request statements more often.
- Competitive interest rate
- No monthly account fee
- Easy to set up direct debits, direct credits, etc
- Minimum opening balance required
How do I apply for the NAB Cash Manager?
Click apply to start the online application for the NAB Cash Manager account. You’ll be directed to the NAB website and the secure application. The application can be completed in under 10 minutes.
Confirm your eligibility for this account before you apply.
- Minimum age. You must be 18 years or older to apply for this account.
- Minimum deposit. The minimum opening deposit for this account is $5,000.
- Residency. You must be a permanent or temporary Australian resident to complete the online application for the NAB Cash Manager account.
- SMSF applications. Provide the name of the trust or fund and information about any other NAB accounts held by the fund.
Provide the following information when you apply for the NAB Cash Manager account.
- Personal information. Enter your full name, date of birth, phone number, email address and address details when prompted by the online application for the NAB Cash Manager account.
- Identity. Verify your identity or the status of your SMSF or trust when you apply for this account. The identity verification requirements vary depending on the type of application.
- Tax. NAB will withhold tax at the marginal rate if you do not provide your Tax File Number (TFN) or TFN exemption.
Once you’ve submitted your application for the NAB Cash manager account, you will be contacted by email to confirm your application submission. A welcome pack will arrive in the mail shortly after with information about what to do next to setup your account.