If your business needs unrestricted, everyday access to your finances and you make a combination of online and in-branch staff-assisted transactions each month, this account could meet your banking needs.
The flat $10 monthly fee covers unlimited transactions, including online, ATM and in-branch staff-assisted transactions.
Flat $10 monthly fee
There is one flat $10 monthly fee for this account. This fee allows you to make unlimited staff-assisted transactions, including in-branch deposits, withdrawals and cheques, which would otherwise incur a fee of up to $2.50 per transaction.
Unlimited ATM transactions
You get unlimited ATM transactions through NAB bank’s network of ATMs. This means you won’t have to pay any ATM withdrawal fees at NAB ATMs in Australia.
Unlimited electronic transactions
You can make unlimited free Internet and phone-banking transactions as well as unlimited free EFTPOS transactions within Australia.
If you do need a little extra help, NAB staff are available to assist with in-branch transactions. You are entitled to as many of these as you need, and they are all covered by the monthly fee.
No minimum balance
There is no minimum balance required to open this account and no ongoing balance requirement.
You can attach a NAB Business Overdraft to this account, subject to approval. Read the terms and conditions carefully to ensure you’re able to add this feature.
Linked savings account
You can link this everyday account to the NAB Business Cash Maximiser and earn interest on balances over $10,000.
Visa Debit card
This account comes with a linked Visa Debit card. You can use the card to pay for business expenses or to make purchases online. You can use the card, with no additional fees, wherever Visa is accepted.
MYOB, Reckon and Xero integration
You can integrate this account with MYOB, Reckon and Xero business accounting software to streamline your accounting and reduce time spent on admin.
Banking app available
You can easily manage your business expenses on the go with NAB’s mobile banking app.
Access NAB Connect
NAB Connect is NAB’s Internet banking platform designed specifically to meet the needs of businesses.
- Free ATM withdrawals at more than 7,000 NAB, ANZ, CBA and Westpac ATMs across Australia that don't charge fees
- Unlimited EFTPOS and staff-assisted transactions
- Tap and Pay with linked NAB Business Visa Debit card
- Mobile banking app available
- $10 monthly fee applies
- International ATM and transaction fees apply
How to Apply?
It is important to compare the features of this account against other business banking accounts offered in the market. If the NAB Business Everyday Account ($10 Monthly Fee Option) has all the features you need, click on one of the “Apply now” links on this page to be taken to the NAB website. You can apply online in less than 10 minutes. If this account doesn’t sound quite right for you, compare the other accounts offered by NAB instead.
- Minimum age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply for this account.
- Business requirements. You must be the owner or director of the business, and you will need to provide a valid ABN or ACN number.
- Business details. You will need to have your business ABN or ACN handy and your business address.
- Contact details. If you are not already a NAB customer, you’ll need to provide your personal and contact details.
- Identification. New NAB customers will need to provide two forms of ID, including an Australian passport, a driver’s licence or a Medicare card.