Home buyers can get a special low rate for the first two years of their package loan.
Hume Bank's Intro Package - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier P&I) Home Loan offers discounted rates and is available with a 5% deposit. It allows for flexible repayments and online redraws.
As a package loan, this product also offers discounts and fee waivers on insurance policies and a credit card.
Product no longer on the market
This product is no longer on the market. The information on this page may no longer be accurate or up to date. To see the current mortgage offers from Hume Bank please visit this page.
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan has a principal-and-interest fixed rate and a maximum insured LVR of 95%. This means you only need a 5% deposit (but you may have to pay lenders mortgage insurance).
What are the features and benefits of the Hume Bank Intro Package - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier P&I) Home Loan?
- Low fixed rate. This is a very low interest rate, and it won't change for two years.
- Purpose. This product is only available to owner-occupiers buying a home to live in or refinancing.
- Package benefits. With this loan, you can avoid paying the application fee on a Hume Bank personal loan, the annual fee on a Hume Bank credit card and get a 10% discount on car and home and contents insurance (if you apply at the same time as the mortgage). You can also get a 100% offset account once the fixed period on the loan ends.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly. You can make extra repayments too.
- Redraw. This loan also has a redraw facility with unlimited free online redraw.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Hume Bank Intro Package - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier P&I) Home Loan has only a couple of fees, although one of them is charged annually.
- Settlement fee: $150. This fee covers the cost of settlement.
- Service fee: $375. This package fee is charged annually.
- Discharge fee: $0 - $200. You pay a discharge fee when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and leave your details on the Hume Bank website. A Hume Bank lending specialist will get in touch and talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with your application.