Hume Bank Fixed Home Loan – 2 Year Rate
The Hume Bank Fixed - 2 Year Rate home loan is a low fixed rate loan for owner-occupiers with 30% deposits.
The Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Rate from Hume Bank is a fixed rate loan with principal-and-interest repayments. It's only available for home buyers and requires a large deposit of at least 30% of your property's value.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The loan has a maximum insured LVR of 70%, meaning you will need a 30% deposit. This makes it a good option for borrowers looking to refinance to a lower rate.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Hume Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Rate?
- Purpose. This product is available for owner-occupiers but not investors.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 70% of your property's value. In other words you will need at least a 30% deposit.
- Other features. The loan has a redraw facility and you're able to split the loan. You can make extra repayments but there's no offset account.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Hume Bank Fixed - 2 Year Rate has very minimal fees.
- Application fee: $600. This fee is charged once, upon application.
- Discharge fee: $350. You pay this fee when exiting the loan.
How to apply
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green button and follow the application process to speak to a mortgage specialist from Hume Bank. They'll talk you through eligibility requirements and assist you with the application.