On this page you can find information about Summerland Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Summerland Credit Union rates for...
Compare Summerland Credit Union home loans
Compare Summerland Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated January 30th, 2020
Summerland Credit Union lender profile
- Summerland Credit Union is a non-bank lender that is owned by its members. It started business in 1964.
- This lender has a banking license and is an accredited deposit taking institution, meaning customers deposits are backed by a federal government guarantee (up to $250,000).
- Its services include personal and business loans, savings and investment accounts, insurance and internet and mobile banking services.
How do I apply for a Summerland Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Summerland Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Summerland Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Summerland Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?