Select Encompass Credit Union Home Loans
Select Encompass Credit Union (formerly Select Credit Union) was established in 1963 for the employees of the Sydney County Council (now Ausgrid) and their families. The community bank grew over time and opened its doors to the public in 1995.
Select Credit Union merger
On 1 July 2016 Select Credit Union finalised a merger with Encompass Credit Union to become Select Encompass Credit Union offering its customers the same great experience just with a broader base.
Becoming a member of Select Encompass Credit Union gives the benefits associated with banking with a community-based organisation that values its customers. It aims to offer competitive rates, quality service and personalised advice to its members.
Its range of home loan products includes fixed and variable rates, flexible features, and options for buyers, investors and those looking to refinance. Read on to find out more.
Home loans offered by Select Encompass Credit Union
Super Mortgage Home Loan
This loan offers a range of benefits and allows you to make extra repayments and redraws without penalty. It does not attract any monthly account-keeping fees and lets you make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Super Equity Access
The Super Equity Access Loan lets you reduce your repayments by lowering the balance of your loan using a savings account. This lets you to pay off your loan quicker.
Features include no application or account-keeping fees, the opportunity to make variable and lump sum repayments, along with the chance to make early repayments without penalty.
Super 3 Year Fixed Loan
Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing what your repayments will be for the next three years with this loan. The Super 3 Year Fixed Loan offers a competitive interest rate, and when the fixed rate period finishes the interest rate reverts to the Super Mortgage variable rate.
If you want to finance the purchase of a new home even if you haven’t sold your existing property yet, the Bridging Loan offers the perfect solution. The Bridging Loan is used for short-term funding purposes, so it attracts a higher interest rate. You can then apply for the Super Mortgage Home Loan once you’ve sold your old residence.
How to apply for a Select Encompass Credit Union home loan
- Online. Complete your application form online. You can save partially completed forms for later retrieval and submission.
- Branch. If you prefer to talk to a home loan specialist face to face, you can make an appointment to visit a branch near you.
- Download form. Download and print the application form. You can then fill it out and submit it by mail, fax, or drop it in at a branch.
Documents needed to apply for a Select Encompass Credit Union home loan
- You’ll need to provide the appropriate ID, which will usually require a driver’s license or passport, in addition to supporting documents.
- Property value
- Property location
- Name of agent or vendor and name of solicitor
- Deposit size
- Recent payslips
- Information regarding your current employment
- Information regarding the assets you currently have, such as cars, properties or shares
- Information about your debts and liabilities such as credit cards and personal loans