Queenslanders Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Queenslanders Credit Union.
Competitive Queenslanders Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Queenslanders Credit Union Fixed Rate - 2 Year (P&I) has a 2.94% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 97%.
- Investors. The Queenslanders Credit Union Fixed Rate - 3 Year (P&I) has a 2.94% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 97%.
Compare Queenslanders Credit Union home loans
Compare Queenslanders Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Queenslanders Credit Union lender profile
- Queenslanders Credit Union was founded in 1963. It joined with Queensland Country Credit Union in 2018, together becoming the second largest credit union based in the state.
- Queenslanders Credit Union is entirely member-owned, reinvesting profits to members and the community.
- Queenslanders Credit Union also has a range of insurance products, cards, bank accounts, personal loans and business finance products.
How do I apply for a Queenslanders Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Queenslanders Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Queenslanders Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Queenslanders Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert