On this page you can find information about Nova Alliance Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Nova Alliance Bank rates for...
Compare Nova Alliance Bank home loans
Compare Nova Alliance Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated December 11th, 2019
Nova Alliance Bank lender profile
- Nova Alliance Bank is based in Newcastle, New South Wales and has been a banking alternative for employees of the Hunter Water Board since 1964. Originally the Hunter Water Board Employees Credit Union, Nova Alliance Bank merged with the Newcastle Herald Employees Credit Union.
- Nova Alliance Bank is entirely member-owned and supports various community initiatives. It is part of the Alliance Bank group of credit unions and works in partnership with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
- Nova Alliance Bank has a full range of financial products on offer, including bank accounts, term deposits, personal and car loans and cards.
How do I apply for a Nova Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Nova Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Nova Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Nova Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?