We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Nova Alliance Bank home loans
Compare Nova Alliance Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Nova Alliance Bank lender profile
- Nova Alliance Bank is based in Newcastle, New South Wales and has been a banking alternative for employees of the Hunter Water Board since 1964. Originally the Hunter Water Board Employees Credit Union, Nova Alliance Bank merged with the Newcastle Herald Employees Credit Union.
- Nova Alliance Bank is entirely member-owned and supports various community initiatives. It is part of the Alliance Bank group of credit unions and works in partnership with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
- Nova Alliance Bank has a full range of financial products on offer, including bank accounts, term deposits, personal and car loans and cards.
How do I apply for a Nova Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Nova Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Nova Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Nova Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Home loans take months, how does this bank do 7-day approvals?
Neo bank 86 400 are now offering swift turnaround times on home loans direct to consumers, with approvals coming through within 48 hours – and loan settlement in as little as seven days.
Homestar Star Gold Variable home loan
Here’s our review of Homestar’s Star Gold Variable home loan, a low-rate loan well-suited to refinancers.
Great Southern Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
With a Variable Rate Personal Loan from Great Southern Bank you get simplicity matched with the opportunity to save yourself hundreds of dollars in interest fees. The flexibility in repayments that this loan gives you makes it easy to keep up with and pay it off without incurring extra fees.
Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
When you have a large expense that your savings can’t cover, a personal loan at a fixed rate from Great Southern Bank is an option worth considering. With no fees and a competitive fixed interest rate, this could be the right loan for you.
Australian Unity Fixed Rate Home Loan Health Wealth Happiness Package
A review of Australian Unity’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits.
Instant home loan approval – are you eligible?
While other lenders have long turnaround times and clunky approval processes, a new home loan offers instant approval. What's the catch?
Finder RBA Survey: Mortgage borrowing to keep surging as cash rate holds at 0.10%
Home loan borrowing could surpass current levels within the next six months, despite riding a record-breaking high since October, according to experts.
Multiple banks increase fixed home loan rates – more to follow?
Several banks have lifted fixed home loan rates. Does this spell the end of aggressive rate discounts and should you lock in your rates now?
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert