Nova Alliance Bank home loans
A review of Nova Alliance Bank’s range of home loan packages.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Nova Alliance Bank home loans
Compare Nova Alliance Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Nova Alliance Bank lender profile
- Nova Alliance Bank is based in Newcastle, New South Wales and has been a banking alternative for employees of the Hunter Water Board since 1964. Originally the Hunter Water Board Employees Credit Union, Nova Alliance Bank merged with the Newcastle Herald Employees Credit Union.
- Nova Alliance Bank is entirely member-owned and supports various community initiatives. It is part of the Alliance Bank group of credit unions and works in partnership with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
- Nova Alliance Bank has a full range of financial products on offer, including bank accounts, term deposits, personal and car loans and cards.
How do I apply for a Nova Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Nova Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Nova Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Nova Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Where to shop Loren Gray’s entire beauty routine
We've rounded up where you can shop every product the TikTok star uses in her Vogue Beauty Secrets tutorial, plus a few affordable dupes.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Tuas (TUA ↑10.8%), Brainchip Holdings (BRN ↑8.1%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 3 December 2021.
Why a Swiss bid is weighing on the CSL share price
Shares in biotech giant CSL are down 4% in the past week alone.
Watch 2021/22 NBL season live and free: This is how
Basketball fans have plenty to look forward to in the 2021/22 NBL season. Here's how to tune in and our prediction for the year.
Stan loses Grey’s Anatomy, Family Guy and more franchise favourites
Peter Griffin, Dr Meredith Grey, Buffy and more have said goodbye to streaming platform Stan in Australia.
Travel insurance & COVID: How will Omicron impact my policy?
Find out what is and isn’t covered by insurance if Omicron impacts your travel plans.
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Find the right home loan now
Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
Ask an Expert