We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare MyLife MyFinance home loans
Compare MyLife MyFinance home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
MyLife MyFinance lender profile
- Founded in 1971, MyLife MyFinance (formerly Transcomm Credit Union) focuses on providing affordable loans to its customers in Victoria. They are the only bank in Australia completely owned by a super fund.
- Besides home loans, MyLife MyFinance offers car, personal and accommodation bond loans and term deposits.
- MyLife MyFinance has an office in Melbourne, Victoria and also has an app you can use for mobile banking.
How do I apply for a MyLife MyFinance mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MyLife MyFinance, please contact the lender directly.
Each MyLife MyFinance product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MyLife MyFinance you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
First home buyer’s e-course Module 2: Get your free money
As a first home buyer, what grants, incentives and discounts are available to you? How much can you save – and how do you get your free money?
CBA’s new 0.99% green home loan: Who’s eligible + how to get it
CommBank has launched its 0.99% green loan following a pilot in February this year. Here’s how to get this ultra-low home loan rate.
As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
Boost your 2021 tax return: Top tips for a bigger refund
It's tax time! Finder's money writers share their tips to claim deductions on everything from your home office, car and insurance to your mortgage.
Business loans for Centrelink recipients
Centrelink might block your business idea from taking off, but a variety of finance options including government schemes can help your business succeed.
Student finance statistics 2021
Finder's student finance statistics show that 87% of full-time students are stressed about their finances, and 1 in 3 struggles with rent.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert