MyLife MyFinance home loans
MyLife MyFinance is one of Victoria’s leading providers of financial services – here’s a guide on their home loans.
Compare MyLife MyFinance home loans
Compare MyLife MyFinance home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
MyLife MyFinance lender profile
- Founded in 1971, MyLife MyFinance (formerly Transcomm Credit Union) focuses on providing affordable loans to its customers in Victoria. They are the only bank in Australia completely owned by a super fund.
- Besides home loans, MyLife MyFinance offers car, personal and accommodation bond loans and term deposits.
- MyLife MyFinance has an office in Melbourne, Victoria and also has an app you can use for mobile banking.
How do I apply for a MyLife MyFinance mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MyLife MyFinance, please contact the lender directly.
Each MyLife MyFinance product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MyLife MyFinance you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert