Maleny Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Maleny Credit Union.
Compare Maleny Credit Union home loans
Compare Maleny Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Maleny Credit Union lender profile
- Maleny Credit Union started life in 1984 in Maleny, Queensland. It's a member-owned institution with around 3,500 members.
- Maleny Credit Union is committed to sustainable practices. All members must provide a minimum $1 a week donation as part of its giving program. The credit union also offers green finance options for cars, solar panels and green appliances.
- Aside from mortgages this credit union also offers financial planning, banking services, car and personal loans, savings accounts and term deposits.
How do I apply for a Maleny Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Maleny Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Maleny Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Maleny Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000.
Ask an Expert