We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Maleny Credit Union home loans
Compare Maleny Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Maleny Credit Union lender profile
- Maleny Credit Union started life in 1984 in Maleny, Queensland. It's a member-owned institution with around 3,500 members.
- Maleny Credit Union is committed to sustainable practices. All members must provide a minimum $1 a week donation as part of its giving program. The credit union also offers green finance options for cars, solar panels and green appliances.
- Aside from mortgages this credit union also offers financial planning, banking services, car and personal loans, savings accounts and term deposits.
How do I apply for a Maleny Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Maleny Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Maleny Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Maleny Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
CBA’s new 0.99% green home loan: Who’s eligible + how to get it
CommBank has launched its 0.99% green loan following a pilot in February this year. Here’s how to get this ultra-low home loan rate.
Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
If you’re in the market for a new car, the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan may be able to give you the funds you need. With the security of a fixed rate and flexible repayments, this loan might be what you need to own your new set of wheels.
Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
When you have a large expense that your savings can’t cover, a personal loan at a fixed rate from Great Southern Bank is an option worth considering. With no fees and a competitive fixed interest rate, this could be the right loan for you.
Business car loans
If you're after a business car, compare your vehicle finance and car loan options and get your business on the road.
Instant home loan approval – are you eligible?
While other lenders have long turnaround times and clunky approval processes, a new home loan offers instant approval. What's the catch?
Multiple banks increase fixed home loan rates – more to follow?
Several banks have lifted fixed home loan rates. Does this spell the end of aggressive rate discounts and should you lock in your rates now?
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
Stratton Finance boat loan review
Stratton Finance's boat loans range from $10,000 to $200,000 with rates from 5.99% p.a. Secured and unsecured options available.
How your mortgage can get you big credit card savings
Data shows 39% of Aussie mortgage holders have a credit card – but they may not know they can save on the annual fee with a mortgage package.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert