Compare Hume Bank home loan rates for April 2019.
Competitive Hume Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Hume Bank Flexi Low Rate Home Loan - (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Hume Bank Standard Variable Home Loan - 2 Year Discount (Investor, P&I) has a 3.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Hume Bank Home Loans
Compare Hume Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Hume Bank lender profile
- Hume Bank is an award-winning organisation that has operated for more than 55 years. It provides a portfolio of financial services to its customers and offers competitive personal and home loans, insurance products and financial planning services.
- Hume Bank has fixed and variable mortgages, plus package loans.
How do I apply for an Hume Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Hume Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Hume Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Hume Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).