Hume Bank home loans
Compare Hume Bank home loan rates for April 2021.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Hume Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Hume Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year <70% LVR (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 1.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
- Investors. The Hume Bank Flexi Low Rate Home Loan - (Investor, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 85%.
Compare Hume Bank Home Loans
Compare Hume Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Hume Bank lender profile
- Hume Bank is an award-winning organisation that has operated for more than 55 years. It provides a portfolio of financial services to its customers and offers competitive personal and home loans, insurance products and financial planning services.
- Hume Bank has fixed and variable mortgages, plus package loans.
How do I apply for an Hume Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Hume Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Hume Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Hume Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
68% of experts say units are a “risky investment”, divided on responsible lending
Investors might be wise to avoid buying a unit in a capital city, according to new research from Finder.
CommBank 0.99% Green Loan: Can you get it?
CommBank has announced a new green loan with a 0.99% interest rate, which you can use to buy and install renewable tech in your home.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert