BDCU Alliance Bank home loans
Learn more about BDCU Alliance Bank and its home loans.
On this page you can find information about BDCU Alliance Bank home loans.
BDCU Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact BDCU Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
BDCU Alliance Bank lender profile
- BDCU Alliance Bank was formed by a group of workers from the Southern Portland Cement Works in 1963. From 257 members after its first 12 months of existence, BDCU now has more than 14,000 members and has a loan book of more than $100 million.
- Based in the Southern Highlands and Tablelands of NSW, BDCU Alliance Bank has branches in Bowral, Mittagong, Moss Vale and Goulburn.
- Membership of BDCU is open to residents of the NSW Southern Highlands and Tablelands and their families.
How do I apply for a BDCU Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from BDCU Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each BDCU Alliance Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with BDCU Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000.
Ask an Expert