We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about BDCU Alliance Bank home loans.
BDCU Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact BDCU Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
BDCU Alliance Bank lender profile
- BDCU Alliance Bank was formed by a group of workers from the Southern Portland Cement Works in 1963. From 257 members after its first 12 months of existence, BDCU now has more than 14,000 members and has a loan book of more than $100 million.
- Based in the Southern Highlands and Tablelands of NSW, BDCU Alliance Bank has branches in Bowral, Mittagong, Moss Vale and Goulburn.
- Membership of BDCU is open to residents of the NSW Southern Highlands and Tablelands and their families.
How do I apply for a BDCU Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from BDCU Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each BDCU Alliance Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with BDCU Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
BDCU Alliance Bank Term Deposit
With competitive fixed rates, flexible interest payment options and a minimum investment of $1,000, BDCU Alliance Bank’s Term Deposits offer terms ranging from 1 to 48 months.
BDCU Alliance Bank Bonus Saver Account
The BDCU Alliance Bank Bonus Saver Account offers you both the incentive to save more and the ability to access your savings 24/7.
BDCU Alliance Bank Christmas Club Account
The BDCU Alliance Bank Christmas Club Account combines a variable interest rate with access restrictions to stop you dipping into your savings before Christmas arrives.
BDCU Alliance Bank Junior Bonus Saver Account
With a competitive bonus interest rate, Internet and phone banking access and no monthly fees, the BDCU Alliance Bank Junior Bonus Saver Account rewards regular savers under the age of 18.
BDCU Alliance Bank Home Loan Offset
The BDCU Alliance Bank Home Loan Offset Account provides easy access to your money and no ongoing fees, while at the same time allowing you to reduce your home loan interest payments.
BDCU Alliance Bank My Community Savings Account
With the ability to earn a competitive interest rate on your balance and support your local community at the same time, the BDCU Alliance Bank My Community Savings Account is an online savings product with a difference.
BDCU Alliance Bank Retirement Account
Information for existing account holders of the BDCU Alliance Bank Retirement Account. This product is no longer available for new applications.
BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account
With flexible access options, no minimum balance requirements and no monthly fees when you meet some simple conditions, the BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account is worth a closer look.
BDCU Alliance Bank Concession Account
If you receive an Australian Government pension, the Concession Account from BDCU Alliance Bank combines fee-free banking with easy everyday access to your funds.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert