BDCU Alliance Bank is an Australian lender. On this page you can find information about BDCU Alliance Bank and its products.
BDCU Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact BDCU Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
BDCU Alliance Bank key facts
- BDCU Alliance Bank was formed by a group of workers from the Southern Portland Cement Works in 1963. From 257 members after its first 12 months of existence, it now has more than 14,000 members.
- Based in the Southern Highlands and Tablelands of NSW, BDCU Alliance Bank has branches in Bowral, Mittagong, Moss Vale and Goulburn.
- Membership is open to residents of the NSW Southern Highlands and Tablelands and their families.
How do I apply for a mortgage from BDCU Alliance Bank?
When applying for any home loan, you will need various documents
to establish your identity, your financial situation, employment status and details about the property.
The following information is general in nature and applies to most home loans. There may be specific criteria that apply for this lender.
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with BDCU Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
📄 Property details. You can start a loan enquiry before you've bought a property. But to complete an application you need the address of the property and a signed contract of sale.
📄 Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's licence, passport or birth certificate.
📄 Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
📄 Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
How to apply for a home loan
More lenders to compare
Check out Finder's main home loans guide if you want to compare more home loans from a range of lenders. Or you could try one of the following lenders:
- ING. This online bank is part of the global, Dutch financial group of the same name.
- Commonwealth Bank. The nation's largest bank has a large selection of home loans and a convenient banking app.
- UBank. This online bank is actually owned by NAB.
- Athena. This digital fintech lender offers low-rate mortgages and an entirely online, convenient service.
- Tic:Toc. This lender's online application tool can process your mortgage application fast. Backed by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
- Bank of Queensland. Outside of the Big Four this is one of Australia's larger banks. BOQ owns Virgin Money.
- HSBC. The local Australian banking arm of this international bank offers various home loans.
Looking for more mortgage options?