Australian Military Bank home loans comparison
If you’re looking for a competitive home loan, then consider applying with the trusted Australian Military Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Australian Military Bank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year (Owner Occupier) has a 2.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year (Investor) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Australian Military Bank home loans
Compare Australian Military Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Australian Military Bank's website for the product you selected.
Australian Military Bank lender profile
- Established in 1959, the Australian Military Bank is the longest-serving Defence financial institution in Australia. It is dedicated to helping Australian defence personnel.
- With over 48,000 members and 30 branches at major defence bases in Australia, the Australian Military Bank provides its members with access to more than 3,400 ATMS Australia-wide thanks to its affiliation with National Australia Bank (NAB) and rediATM network.
- Australian Military Bank offers a range of mortgage products including Defence Home Ownership Assistance Scheme (DHOAS) and investment home loans.
How do I apply for a Australian Military Bank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Australian Military Bank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Australian Military Bank's website.
Each Australian Military Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Australian Military Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
CommBank 0.99% Green Loan: Can you get it?
CommBank has announced a new green loan with a 0.99% interest rate, which you can use to buy and install renewable tech in your home.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Bank of Mum and Dad: 44% of parents subsidise the lives of their adult kids
From buying a home to bankrolling holidays, the “Bank of Mum and Dad” remains open for business according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert