On this page you can find information about Australian Military Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Australian Military Bank's lowest rate for...
Compare Australian Military Bank home loans
Compare Australian Military Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Australian Military Bank's website for the product you selected.
Australian Military Bank lender profile
- Established in 1959, the Australian Military Bank is the longest-serving Defence financial institution in Australia. It is dedicated to helping Australian defence personnel.
- With over 48,000 members and 30 branches at major defence bases in Australia, the Australian Military Bank provides its members with access to more than 3,400 ATMS Australia-wide thanks to its affiliation with National Australia Bank (NAB) and rediATM network.
- Australian Military Bank offers a range of mortgage products including Defence Home Ownership Assistance Scheme (DHOAS) and investment home loans.
How do I apply for a Australian Military Bank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Australian Military Bank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Australian Military Bank's website.
Each Australian Military Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Australian Military Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?