Compare car loan options from a lender with 150 years of experience.
Bendigo Bank car loans offer competitive interest rates, both secured and unsecured options as well as a car loan that rewards you for buying environmentally friendly products related to your car or home.
How do Bendigo Bank's car loans compare?
- Secured Personal Loan. You can purchase a new or used vehicle with this secured loan from Bendigo Bank, or you can refinance an existing car loan. Loan amounts start from $2,000 and as the vehicle is used as security the rate is a competitive fixed rate 7.79% p.a. Loan terms are available from between 1 and 7 years. Even though the loan is fixed you can make unlimited additional repayments and access them through a redraw facility.
Is your car eligible for the Secured Personal Loan?
If you're looking to use your car to guarantee your Bendigo Bank loan it will need to meet a few criteria. It needs to be:
- More than $2,000
- A new or used vehicle
- Refinancing an existing loan
How you can apply
If you're read to apply for this loan you can get your application started online. First, make sure you meet the application criteria listed below:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You're in paid employment
- There are no more than two applicants for the loan
- You're listed on the loan as a borrower
- There are no payment defaults, court judgements or bankruptcies in your credit history
- The loan isn't for business or commercial purposes
If you meet this criteria you can proceed with the application. You'll need the following details on hand to apply:
- Personal details, such as your name and contact information
- Your driver's licence number and expiry date
- Your income and employment information
- Details of your assets and commitments
Bendigo Bank can provide you with a convenient and flexible way to finance your new or used car purchase, but have you compared all your options to ensure it's the right loan for you?