Bendigo Bank Car Loans
Compare car loan options from a lender with 150 years of experience.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Bendigo Bank car loans offer competitive interest rates, both secured and unsecured options as well as a car loan that rewards you for buying environmentally friendly products related to your car or home.
How do Bendigo Bank's car loans compare?
- Secured Personal Loan. You can purchase a new or used vehicle with this secured loan from Bendigo Bank, or you can refinance an existing car loan. Loan amounts start from $2,000 and as the vehicle is used as security the rate is a competitive fixed rate 7.79% p.a. Loan terms are available from between 1 yearand 7 years. Even though the loan is fixed you can make unlimited additional repayments and access them through a redraw facility.
Is your car eligible for the Secured Personal Loan?
If you're looking to use your car to guarantee your Bendigo Bank loan it will need to meet a few criteria. It needs to be:
- More than $2,000
- A new or used vehicle
- Refinancing an existing loan
How you can apply
If you're read to apply for this loan you can get your application started online. First, make sure you meet the application criteria listed below:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You're in paid employment
- There are no more than two applicants for the loan
- You're listed on the loan as a borrower
- There are no payment defaults, court judgements or bankruptcies in your credit history
- The loan isn't for business or commercial purposes
If you meet this criteria you can proceed with the application. You'll need the following details on hand to apply:
- Personal details, such as your name and contact information
- Your driver's licence number and expiry date
- Your income and employment information
- Details of your assets and commitments
Bendigo Bank can provide you with a convenient and flexible way to finance your new or used car purchase, but have you compared all your options to ensure it's the right loan for you?
More guides on Finder
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Free Loan Agreement Templates (Australia)
Learn how to write a loan agreement and find out where you can get free legal templates.
How will proposed “simpler credit” rules affect Australian borrowers?
The federal treasurer has announced plans to make it easier to get credit cards, home loans and personal loans. But it's borrower beware.
ebroker Business Loans review
Whatever your business loan requirement, ebroker may be able to help. With a range of loan options from over 70 bank and non-bank lenders compared on-site, could you find the right loan for your business?
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
CommBank Neo card
A new type of credit card to the Australian market, the CommBank Neo doesn’t charge any interest but has a monthly fee instead. Find out more in our comprehensive review.
How to buy Plenti shares
Everything you need to know before Plenti lists on the ASX.
Finder Awards 2020 Best Non-Risk Based Personal Loan
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Non-Risk Based Personal Loan.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.89% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert