Gateway Bank Car Loans
Enjoy a competitive car loan from a lender which aims to benefit its members.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you're looking to finance a new or used car purchase you can consider a car loan from Gateway Bank – find out about its offerings on the page below.
Gateway Bank car loans comparison
- Car Loan – New Car. If you're in the market for a new car or one up to 12 months old you can take advantage of a competitive variable rate of 7.04% p.a. Borrow between $3,000 and $50,000 and have up to 7 years to repay it.
- Car Loan – Up to 5 years old. Used cars up to five years old can also be used as security and you'll receive a competitive rate of 5.99% p.a. You can borrow a minimum of $3,000 with this loan and enjoy flexible repayment options, including the ability to make unlimited additional repayments. Loan terms are available up to 7 years.
Is your car eligible to be used as security?
- Car is brand new or up to 12 months old: It is eligible for a car loan with terms up to 7 years and a rate of 7.04% p.a.
- Car is older than 12 months and less than five years old: It is eligible for a car loan with terms up to 7 years and a variable rate of 5.99% p.a.
- Car is older than five years: It is eligible for a car loan with terms up to 9.74% p.a. and terms up to 7 years.
How you can apply with Gateway Bank
If you're interested in applying for a car loan with Gateway you can get your application started online. First, make sure you meet all the criteria outlined below:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent Australian resident
- Currently employed
- Receive a regular income
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency or had defaults on credit accounts in the last five years
If you said "yes" to each of these you can start you application. You'll need all the following details on hand:
- Income and employment. Gross and net salary information, employment details and any other income you receive.
- Assets. The approximate values of your properties, vehicle savings and super.
- Liabilities. Your current loan balances, repayment amounts and credit card and overdraft limits.
Gateway Bank offers a competitive option to help you finance your car, but as there are a range of options available, make sure you compare what's available so you get the right loan for you.
More guides on Finder
Driva Caravan Loans
Want to compare caravan loans, but don't know where to start? Driva is a licensed Aussie broker specialising in loans for a range of vehicles. Visit Driva and compare caravan loans today.
Driva Motorbike Loans
Finding finance for your motorbike needn't be a hassle. Licensed Aussie loan broker Driva specialises in a range of vehicle loans and could help you find the perfect motorbike loan for the bike of your dreams.
loans.com.au green car loan
If you're thinking of upgrading to a more energy efficient vehicle, you can apply for a loans.com.au green car loan today. Receive a competitive rate and a limited-time special offer.
Jump Payments car loans
If you're looking to buy a new car and don't know where to start when it comes to finance, Jump Payments could help you to find the right car loan for your circumstances.
DBS Finance Caravan Loan
Looking for the perfect caravan to explore Australia? DBS Finance may be able to help. With 20+ partnered reputable lenders, it might be able to find the right loan for you.
MyState Bank Secured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
If you have good credit and can provide security, you can apply for a low-rate MyState Secured Fixed Rate Personal Loan up to $75,000 today.
Wisr car loan
Wisr's car loans have personalised rates, with competitive rates offered to customers with strong credit ratings.
RACV Motorcycle Loan
Looking to buy a new or a used motorcycle? RACV offers competitive rates and discounts for members.
NRMA Used Car Loan
The NRMA used car loan is suitable for a range of used vehicle types, include cars, motorcycles, caravans and motorhomes.
Gateway Bank Low Rate Essentials Variable Rate Home Loan
The Gateway Bank Low Rate Essentials Variable Rate Home Loan has competitive rates and low fees. Learn more and apply.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert