Gateway Bank Car Loans
Enjoy a competitive car loan from a lender which aims to benefit its members.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
If you're looking to finance a new or used car purchase you can consider a car loan from Gateway Bank – find out about its offerings on the page below.
Gateway Bank car loans comparison
- Car Loan – New Car. If you're in the market for a new car or one up to 12 months old you can take advantage of a competitive variable rate of 7.04% p.a. Borrow between $3,000 and $50,000 and have up to 7 years to repay it.
- Car Loan – Up to 5 years old. Used cars up to five years old can also be used as security and you'll receive a competitive rate of 5.99% p.a. You can borrow a minimum of $3,000 with this loan and enjoy flexible repayment options, including the ability to make unlimited additional repayments. Loan terms are available up to 7 years.
Is your car eligible to be used as security?
- Car is brand new or up to 12 months old: It is eligible for a car loan with terms up to 7 years and a rate of 7.04% p.a.
- Car is older than 12 months and less than five years old: It is eligible for a car loan with terms up to 7 years and a variable rate of 5.99% p.a.
- Car is older than five years: It is eligible for a car loan with terms up to 9.74% p.a. and terms up to 7 years.
How you can apply with Gateway Bank
If you're interested in applying for a car loan with Gateway you can get your application started online. First, make sure you meet all the criteria outlined below:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent Australian resident
- Currently employed
- Receive a regular income
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency or had defaults on credit accounts in the last five years
If you said "yes" to each of these you can start you application. You'll need all the following details on hand:
- Income and employment. Gross and net salary information, employment details and any other income you receive.
- Assets. The approximate values of your properties, vehicle savings and super.
- Liabilities. Your current loan balances, repayment amounts and credit card and overdraft limits.
Gateway Bank offers a competitive option to help you finance your car, but as there are a range of options available, make sure you compare what's available so you get the right loan for you.
More guides on Finder
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
Find out more about how the CARDEALS2ME platform could benefit you, whether you're looking for a new car or are a dealership owner.
Driva Caravan Loans
Want to compare caravan loans, but don't know where to start? Driva is a licensed Aussie broker specialising in loans for a range of vehicles. Visit Driva and compare caravan loans today.
BankSA business loans
Whether you're looking to support cash flow, grow your business or purchase new equipment, BankSA may have a business loan option for you.
loans.com.au green car loan
If you're thinking of upgrading to a more energy efficient vehicle, you can apply for a loans.com.au green car loan today. Receive a competitive rate and a limited-time special offer.
Heritage Bank Fully Drawn Business Loan
Heritage Bank's Fully Drawn Business Loan is a flexible business finance offering with both fixed and variable rate options, a high maximum loan term and no limit on borrowing power.
Reduce Rate Buster High Lend Home Loan
Finder's detailed breakdown of the Reduce Rate Buster High Lend Home Loan. Compare rates and apply.
MyState Bank Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Looking for a personal loan without the need for security? MyState Bank offers a competitive fixed rate loan option for almost any purpose.
MyState Bank Secured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
If you have good credit and can provide security, you can apply for a low-rate MyState Secured Fixed Rate Personal Loan up to $75,000 today.
Wisr car loan
Wisr's car loans have personalised rates, with competitive rates offered to customers with strong credit ratings.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.89% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert