NRMA Car Loans
Whether you’re buying a new or used car, caravan or motorcycle, NRMA may have a financing option for you.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
NRMA is Australia's largest member organisation and one of Australia's most well-known car and vehicle service providers. It offers car-related services to members, which includes car loans and insurance. It's not necessary to be a member of the NRMA to take out a loan, but if you are a member you can take advantage of a discounted rate.
- Low fixed interest rate
- No ongoing fees
- Borrow from $5,000
100% confidential application
NRMA New Car Loan
You could get a new car with an NRMA Car Loan featuring a fixed rate of interest and no monthly fees.
- Interest rate from: 4.99% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 5.69% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Application fee: $499
- Minimum loan amount: $5,000
- Maximum loan amount: $130,000
How do NRMA car loans compare?
- Secured Car Loan. You can attach a new or used car, motorcycle, caravan, motorhome, caravan or boat, or even refinance an existing car loan with the Secured Car Loan from NRMA. You can get a competitive fixed rate from 4.99% p.a and have up to 7 years to repay it. You can borrow between $5,000 and $130,000 and enjoy no monthly fees. Five-hour pre-approval is also available you can receive your funds on the next day following approval.
Is your vehicle eligible to be used as security?
- New or used cars
- A new motorcycle
- A caravan or motorhome
- A new boat
How you can apply for an NRMA Car Loan
If you're interested in applying for the NRMA Secured Car Loan, you can get your application started conveniently online. First, make sure you meet the application criteria as outlined below:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You must confirm that you've been employed part-time or full-time for at least three months, casually employed for at least 12 months or self-employed for at least two years.
- Your credit history must be free of defaults and bankruptcy.
The application process will take about ten minutes to complete. Before you begin, make sure you have the following details on hand:
- Current driver's licence
- Employment details including your employer's contact information and how long you've been employed
- Your financial information such as your income, assets, savings, details of your other loans and your expenses
You do not have to be an NRMA Member, but by taking out NRMA membership it may entitle you to qualify for an instant saving on an NRMA car loan. If you are an NRMA Member, then having the membership number handy when applying ensures taking advantage of any member savings.
More guides on Finder
Plenti Car Loan
Plenti car loans offer competitive, personalised interest rates, as well as the choice to have your loan secured or unsecured. Find out more about Plenti's car loans here.
Driva Caravan Loans
Want to compare caravan loans, but don't know where to start? Driva is a licensed Aussie broker specialising in loans for a range of vehicles. Visit Driva and compare caravan loans today.
Driva Car Loans
Driva offers personalised rates and lets you compare a range of lenders. Find the right car loan for you today.
loans.com.au green car loan
If you're thinking of upgrading to a more energy efficient vehicle, you can apply for a loans.com.au green car loan today. Receive a competitive rate and a limited-time special offer.
Jump Payments car loans
If you're looking to buy a new car and don't know where to start when it comes to finance, Jump Payments could help you to find the right car loan for your circumstances.
Personal loans with reward points
Our guide on personal loans with reward points answers a few questions you may have about how they work, where you can find them and how you can apply for them.
Kia Cerato car loans
Learn about Kia Cerato car loans, pricing and specs.
Mazda3 car loans
Find out how much you'll need to pay to get a Mazda3 with a car loan.
Mazda CX5 car loans
Learn about the prices and specs of the Mazda CX-5, the nation's best-selling SUV, as well as how to find a car loan to buy one.
$40,000 car loans
Make your $40,000 go further with these car buying tips.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert