St.George Car Loans
Have your competitive fixed interest rates with St.George loans for your new or used car purchase.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
When you buy a car you're able to choose certain features – the make, the colour, the extras, how much you want to spend – so if your car purchase is so flexible, why should your financing be restrictive?
St.George's Secured Loan offers a range of competitive and flexible aspects that are worth considering, from the type of vehicle you can use as a guarantee with interest rate is fixed
Read more about these features, and what else the loan offers, in the review below.
Compare St.George Car Loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
- Secured Personal Loan. Borrow between $3,000 and $80,000 and lock in a competitive fixed rate. The fixed rate is 4.99% p.a.. You can attach a new or used car as security. A redraw facility is also available.
Is your car eligible to be used as security?
- New or used car
- Registered in the loan applicant's name
- The car cannot be more than 12 years old when the loan expires
How you can apply with St.George
You can submit an online application with St.George in less than 15 minutes, and to get started just click "Go to Site". You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria to be eligible:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a regular permanent income before tax of at least $35,000 p.a.
- If you're a non-resident, have confirmed employment in Australia.
You'll need the following information on hand to complete your application:
- Your current employer's name, address and number
- Your recent tax information if you are self-employed
- Your weekly after-tax income
- Details of your assets, savings and investments
- The amounts owed on your credit and store cards
- Your expenses
- One personal reference including their name, address and contact number
St.George's Secured Personal Loan is a competitive loan offer, but as there are a number of secured and car loans available you should compare a range of options before submitting your application.
More guides on Finder
St George Advantage Package home loan
Find out how you could save with the St George Advantage Package Home loan by bundling some of your financial products together.
St.George Basic Home Loan
The St.George Basic Home Loan offers you an affordable interest rate, low fees and the opportunity to repay your loan sooner if you choose.
St.George Fixed Rate Home Loan
When you fix the interest rate on your home loan, you can prepare your budget for the fixed amount and know exactly what your repayments will be over this time.
St.George Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
The St.George Standard Variable Rate Home Loan is a full-featured home loan that offers a low interest rate.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.88% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert