Have your choice of competitive fixed or variable interest rates with St.George loans for your new or used car purchase.
When you buy a car you're able to choose certain features – the make, the colour, the extras, how much you want to spend – so if your car purchase is so flexible, why should your financing be restrictive? St.George's Secured Loan offers a range of competitive and flexible aspects that are worth considering, from the type of vehicle you can use as a guarantee to whether your interest rate is fixed or variable. Read more about these features, and what else the loan offers, in the review below.
Compare St.George Car Loans
- Secured Personal Loan. Borrow between $3,000 and $80,000 and lock in a competitive fixed or variable rate. The fixed rate is 8.49% p.a. and the variable rate is 12.74% p.a.. You can attach a new or used car as security and if you select the variable rate loan you can make extra repayments without penalty. A redraw facility is also available.
Is your car eligible to be used as security?
- New or used car
- Registered in the loan applicant's name
- If registered in joint names, the loan must be made in joint names
- The car cannot be more than 12 years old when the loan expires
How you can apply with St.George
You can submit an online application with St.George in less than 15 minutes, and to get started just click "Go to Site". You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria to be eligible:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
You'll need the following information on hand to complete your application:
- Your current employer's name, address and number
- Your recent tax information if you are self-employed
- Your weekly after-tax income
- Details of your assets, savings and investments
- The amounts owed on your credit and store cards
- Your expenses
- One personal reference including their name, address and contact number
St.George's Secured Personal Loan is a competitive loan offering, but as there are a number of secured and car loans available, you should compare a range of options before submitting your application.