Drive away with a competitive rate and no ongoing fees when you borrow with loans.com.au.
Unlike conventional banks and lenders, loans.com.au is solely an online loan provider, and this helps them keep their overheads to a minimum. In addition home loans and insurance covers, loans.com.au provides a range of car loans to help you finance your next vehicle purchase.
While loans.com.au is an online lender, it offers high levels of customer service owing to its trained team of lenders who operate through its Brisbane call centre. When you apply for a loan through loans.com.au, you deal with a personal lending manager who guides you through the entire process.
loans.com.au Car Loans
- Car Loan. You can use this loan to buy a new or used car up to nine years old at a fixed rate of 5.44% p.a.. This secured car loan allows you to borrow a minimum of $5,000, and you can choose from loans terms of between 3 and 5 years. You can repay the loan early and there's a generous maximum loan amount of $100,000.
- Business Car Loan. This commercial hire purchase option is available for businesses and business owners, but you can also use the loan to purchase a car for personal use. Loans.com.au buys the car you wish to drive and rents it to you at a pre-agreed rate for between 1 and 5. Flexible repayment solutions and tax benefits are available. This arrangement keeps you from making the initial upfront payment, and you continue building equity in the vehicle with every passing payment. Once you make the final payment, loans.com.au transfers ownership of the car to you.
Is your car eligible to be used as security?
If you're looking to use your car as a guarantee, it needs to be:
- New or used
- Less than nine years old
- Worth between $5,000 and $100,000
How can I apply for a car loan from loans.com.au?
Applying for a loans.com.au car loan is simple and you can submit a convenient online application.
To find out if you're eligible you'll need to submit the following information on the loans.com.au website:
- Car details. List the vehicle make, model, year and the estimated purchase price.
- Loan details. Select your loan purchase and your estimated loan amount.
- Personal details. Enter your name, country of residence and contact information.
- Finance details. List your monthly after-tax income and indicate whether you've had finance before.
After entering this information you will find out your outcome. Remember that while loans.com.au has a competitive car loan on offer, there are other offerings out there. Compare all of your options to ensure you get the right finance for you.