Get over the hassle of running pillar to post getting your loans approved, paying high rates of interest and complicated repayment methods with RACV
Predominantly a motoring club, the RACV or Royal Automobile Club of Victoria now provides roadside assistance, car and personal loans, vehicle, home and travel insurance. Their services include driving instruction, tourism and home security products.
With one membership card, you open up a large number of possibilities for channeling your money the right way and not missing out on even a cent of savings. It's not just a one stop shop for buying your car but also getting all the associated services in place.
RACV Car Loan Offer
Featuring fast approval times, no monthly account fees and friendly service it could be worth your while comparing the RACV Car Loan.
- Interest Rate From: 6.99% p.a.
- Comparison Rate: 7.52% p.a.
- Interest Rate Type: Fixed
- Application Fee: $378
- Minimum Loan Term: 1 year
- Maximum Loan Term: 7 year
- Minimum Loan Amount: $15,000
*7.45% p.a. is a promotional new car loan rate is for loans greater than $15,000 for new cars only, for applicants who own a property.
- Car Loan. This loan can be used for new cars. You'll receive a competitive rate of 6.99% p.a. and up to 7 year(s) to repay your loan. You can apply for a minimum of $15,000 and find out if you've been approved within five business hours. There are also no ongoing fees.
Is your car eligible to be used as security?
- New car
- Valued at over $15,000
How you can apply for a Car Loan with RACV
Applying for a car loan is simple. To get started, click "Go to Site" to get your online application started. First, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined below:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a good credit rating
- Have stable, ongoing employment
When you apply you will need to provide the following information:
- An Australian driver’s licence or some sort of proof of your identity
- Your employer’s details including name, address and contact information
- Your own financial details including information regarding your assets, expenses, debts and income
You'll usually find out if you've been approved within five working hours, and after you've signed the paperwork you can receive your funds within 24 hours.