Enjoy quick approval and a competitive rate with an RACV personal loan.
RACV was established in 1903 to serve the Victorian motoring community. Today, RACV has grown to become one of the largest motoring membership clubs in Australia, and its range of services has expanded to include financing, insurance and investment services.
As part of its suite of products, RACV now offers a range of personal loans to help you finance your next big purchase or expense. Offering competitive rates and fast approval, these loans are options worth considering for prospective borrowers.
- Low fixed interest rate
- No ongoing fees
- Borrow from $15,000
100% confidential application
RACV Car Loan Offer
RACV offers a fixed interest rate car loan from 7.49% and no monthly fees.
- Interest rate from: 7.49% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 8.03% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Application fee: $378
- Minimum loan amount: $15,000
RACV personal loan comparison
- Car Loans. RACV Car Loans feature no ongoing fees and competitive rates from 7.49% p.a.. You can apply conveniently online and get approval within five working hours.
- Personal Loans. RACV Personal Loans can be used for almost any type of personal expense. Whether you want to use the loan to buy a new computer, renovate your home or go on a holiday, this loan can give you access to the funds you need. It only takes ten minutes to apply and you'll enjoy no ongoing fees.
- Debt Consolidation. Consolidate your credit card debts, car loans and other loans into one with this loan product. The Debt Consolidation Loan can significantly lower the interest rates and shorten the repayment period of your loans.
Features and benefits of an RACV personal loan
- Savings on RACV motor insurance. You can take advantage of this offer to lower your insurance premiums.
- No ongoing fees. There are no monthly maintenance fees and no hidden fees with RACV loans.
- 24-hour turnaround time. RACV’s fast approval process means you get quick access to funds within 24 hours of being approved.
- Loan protection cover. This is an optional cover that pays off the loan if you are unable to work due to unemployment, illness or injury.
- Extra repayments. RACV does not charge penalty fees when you make extra repayments to pay off your loan quicker.
What other products does RACV offer?
- Roadside assistance. This service can help you out when your car breaks down.
- Driving school. Learn how to drive by taking lessons from qualified professionals from RACV.
- Insurance. Get coverage for your car, motorbike or home, as RACV offers comprehensive cover to its members.
- Travel and tours. RACV also has a travel and cruise division where you can book holiday packages.
How to apply for a personal loan from RACV
If you're ready to apply, the process is simple. Just click "Go to Site" to get started, and once you've completed the application you can find out if you've been approved within five working hours. First, check if you meet the below criteria:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- In regular ongoing employment
- Have not defaulted on loan or credit card repayments in the last three years
- Haven't filed for bankruptcy in the last seven years
If you meet this criteria you can start the application. The following information will be required:
- Personal details such as your driver's licence number and contact information
- Your employment details and history
- Your assets, liabilities and income
Once you've been approved, you can expect to receive your funds within 24 hours. Remember to compare RACV's personal loan products with others before you apply.