RACV Personal Loans
Enjoy quick approval and a competitive rate with an RACV personal loan.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
RACV was established in 1903 to serve the Victorian motoring community. Today, RACV has grown to become one of the largest motoring membership clubs in Australia, and its range of services has expanded to include financing, insurance and investment services.
As part of its suite of products, RACV now offers a range of personal loans to help you finance your next big purchase or expense. Offering competitive rates and fast approval, these loans are options worth considering for prospective borrowers.
RACV personal loan comparison
- Car Loans. RACV Car Loans feature no ongoing fees and competitive rates from 4.99% You can apply conveniently online and get approval within five working hours.
- Personal Loans. RACV Personal Loans can be used for almost any type of personal expense. Whether you want to use the loan to buy a new computer, renovate your home or go on a holiday, this loan can give you access to the funds you need. It only takes ten minutes to apply and you'll enjoy no ongoing fees.
- Debt Consolidation. Consolidate your credit card debts, car loans and other loans into one with this loan product. The Debt Consolidation Loan can significantly lower the interest rates and shorten the repayment period of your loans.
Features and benefits of an RACV personal loan
- Savings on RACV motor insurance. You can take advantage of this offer to lower your insurance premiums.
- No ongoing fees. There are no monthly maintenance fees and no hidden fees with RACV loans.
- 24-hour turnaround time. RACV’s fast approval process means you get quick access to funds within 24 hours of being approved.
- Loan protection cover. This is an optional cover that pays off the loan if you are unable to work due to unemployment, illness or injury.
- Extra repayments. RACV does not charge penalty fees when you make extra repayments to pay off your loan quicker.
What other products does RACV offer?
- Roadside assistance. This service can help you out when your car breaks down.
- Driving school. Learn how to drive by taking lessons from qualified professionals from RACV.
- Insurance. Get coverage for your car, motorbike or home, as RACV offers comprehensive cover to its members.
- Travel and tours. RACV also has a travel and cruise division where you can book holiday packages.
How to apply for a personal loan from RACV
If you're ready to apply, the process is simple. Just click "Go to Site" to get started, and once you've completed the application you can find out if you've been approved within five working hours. First, check if you meet the below criteria:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- In regular ongoing employment
- Have not defaulted on loan or credit card repayments in the last three years
- Haven't filed for bankruptcy in the last seven years
If you meet this criteria you can start the application. The following information will be required:
- Personal details such as your driver's licence number and contact information
- Your employment details and history
- Your assets, liabilities and income
Once you've been approved, you can expect to receive your funds within 24 hours. Remember to compare RACV's personal loan products with others before you apply.
More guides on Finder
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
nmoni Personal Loans review
nmoni is an Australian lender that offers personal loans to both good and bad credit applicants. Find out more about nmoni's rates, fees and features.
Plenti Car Loan
Plenti car loans offer competitive, personalised interest rates, as well as the choice to have your loan secured or unsecured. Find out more about Plenti's car loans here.
Plenti Personal Loans
Looking for a competitive rate? Plenti offers loans funded by investors with rates that are tailored to your personal circumstances.
Macquarie Bank business loans
Macquarie Bank is a trusted independent global financial services group offering a wide range of business loans for a variety of purposes. Find the right loan for your business here.
Personal loans for laptops
Find out everything you need to know about getting a loan for your laptop purchase, including what's available, if you're eligible and how to compare.
Monzi personal loans
Monzi is a finance broker facilitating borrower and lender contracts Australia-wide. Borrowers looking for between $300 and $10,000 finance may want to consider a Monzi loan.
Nifty Medium Loans
Find out more about secured medium loans from Nifty. Get a loan from $2,001 to $5,000 today.
Nifty Small Loans
Nifty is an online lender offering small loans of between $300 and $2,000. Apply today.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.
Ask an Expert