RACV Personal Loans
Enjoy quick approval and a competitive rate with an RACV personal loan.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
RACV was established in 1903 to serve the Victorian motoring community. Today, RACV has grown to become one of the largest motoring membership clubs in Australia, and its range of services has expanded to include financing, insurance and investment services.
As part of its suite of products, RACV now offers a range of personal loans to help you finance your next big purchase or expense. Offering competitive rates and fast approval, these loans are options worth considering for prospective borrowers.
- Low fixed interest rate
- No ongoing fees
- Borrow from $5,000
100% confidential application
RACV New Car Loans
Featuring fast approval times, no monthly account fees and friendly service it could be worth your while comparing the RACV Car Loan.
- Interest rate from: 4.99% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 5.69% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Application fee: $499
- Minimum loan amount: $5,000
RACV personal loan comparison
- Car Loans. RACV Car Loans feature no ongoing fees and competitive rates from 4.99% You can apply conveniently online and get approval within five working hours.
- Personal Loans. RACV Personal Loans can be used for almost any type of personal expense. Whether you want to use the loan to buy a new computer, renovate your home or go on a holiday, this loan can give you access to the funds you need. It only takes ten minutes to apply and you'll enjoy no ongoing fees.
- Debt Consolidation. Consolidate your credit card debts, car loans and other loans into one with this loan product. The Debt Consolidation Loan can significantly lower the interest rates and shorten the repayment period of your loans.
Features and benefits of an RACV personal loan
- Savings on RACV motor insurance. You can take advantage of this offer to lower your insurance premiums.
- No ongoing fees. There are no monthly maintenance fees and no hidden fees with RACV loans.
- 24-hour turnaround time. RACV’s fast approval process means you get quick access to funds within 24 hours of being approved.
- Loan protection cover. This is an optional cover that pays off the loan if you are unable to work due to unemployment, illness or injury.
- Extra repayments. RACV does not charge penalty fees when you make extra repayments to pay off your loan quicker.
What other products does RACV offer?
- Roadside assistance. This service can help you out when your car breaks down.
- Driving school. Learn how to drive by taking lessons from qualified professionals from RACV.
- Insurance. Get coverage for your car, motorbike, or home, as RACV offers comprehensive cover to its members.
- Travel and tours. RACV also has a travel and cruise division where you can book holiday packages.
How to apply for a personal loan from RACV
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- In regular ongoing employment
- Have not defaulted on loan or credit card repayments in the last three years
- Haven't filed for bankruptcy in the last seven years
If you meet this criteria you can start the application. The following information will be required:
- Personal details such as your driver's licence number and contact information
- Your employment details and history
- Your assets, liabilities and income
Once you've been approved, you can expect to receive your funds within 24 hours. Remember to compare RACV's personal loan products with others before you apply.
More guides on Finder
Car loan statistics 2021
Finder research shows 2.7 million Australians have a car loan. Find out how much Aussies are borrowing, and how this has changed over time.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
Toyota RAV4 car loans
Compare car loans and discover prices and specs of the Toyota RAV4.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Employment Hero InstaPay
InstaPay is a pay-on-demand service offered by Employment Hero that allows employees to access salary advances of up to $250 per week for a flat fee starting from just $2.
How to start a home cooking business
Follow this ultimate recipe for how to start your cooking business.
How to start a beauty business
From qualifications to getting the right insurance in place, here’s our guide to starting your beautician business.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
What does it mean for you if we’re no longer in a recession?
The recession is apparently over – but what does this actually mean for your money, and what impact does it have on your savings, loans and investments?
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert