Australia Broadband plans are focused on speed, reliability and service. Learn how Australia Broadband plans can work for you today.
What services does Australia Broadband offer?
Australia Broadband offers straightforward unlimited plans with only three choices to make: ADSL or NBN, with or without home phone, and 12 month or no lock-in. All plans are unlimited, and if you don’t have a phone line for ADSL it can organise that too.
- NBN or ADSL - The choice is easy, depending on whether or not you’re in an NBN area.
- Home phone - If you want a home phone line you can get it with all plans.
- Lock in or not - Stay flexible with a no lock-in plan, or save money by signing up for a 12 month plan. If you know you’re happy with it, there are also 24 month plans available for more savings.
No matter what you choose, you’re getting unlimited data, and if you’re in an NBN area you can also add a Speed Boost to your plan at extra cost, for speeds of up to 100Mbps. You can change your Speed Boost at any time after signup, once a month.
How much does Australia Broadband cost?
Find what you need, and get high speeds and unlimited downloads with any pick.
All the NBN plans include a free NBN Wi-Fi home network gateway.
- Without home phone bundle: $54.95 a month with a flexible no lock-in plan.
- With home phone bundle: $74.95 per month without lock-in.
The base NBN plan speed is 12Mpbs, but you can get speeds of up to 100Mbps by adding speed boosts.
What additional services are included?
When you add home phone bundles to your plan you can choose whether to keep your old number or get a new one. With NBN plans you get free calls to 18/1800 numbers, as well as lower rates for local calls.
You can also get wireless modems included with any plan, to take advantage of connectivity all around the home. To make sure it suits, you can choose from a range of different modems and consult the Australia Broadband team for help picking the right one, unlike some other providers which might simply lock you into only one option.
New customers can also get a Foxtel Now offer, for TV streaming set up to take full advantage of the unlimited internet.
Pros and cons
- Unlimited data with any plan, and high speeds available
- Your choice of wireless modems to get more connectivity around the home
- Extended network availability helps more people get connected, anywhere in the extended Telstra network
- Affordable no lock-in plans let you stay flexible without spending a lot more
- May not be value if you aren’t planning to make use of unlimited internet and high speeds
- Higher activation fees apply for no lock-in ADSL plans