This online everyday transaction account has no monthly account keeping fees to worry about, and no ATM withdrawal fees no matter where you are in the world. You can link your debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay.
Beyond Bank Purple Transactor Account
- Account keeping fee
- ATM withdrawal fee
- Overseas ATM withdrawal fee
- Overseas transaction fee of transaction value
This account charges no account keeping fees, no EFTPOs fee, no electronic transaction fees and no ATM fees at more than 10,000 ATMs in Australia. There’s no minimum balance to maintain and no monthly deposit conditions to stick to, making it a really flexible everyday account.
You can make unlimited free Visa Debit transactions in Australia, and you can link the card to Apple PAy, Google Pay or Samsung Pay. Beyond Bank won’t charge you overseas ATM fees, however it’s likely that the local ATM operator will charge its own fee. One fee to watch out for is the 3% international transaction fee on overseas purchases (or purchases made online from overseas sites).
Another benefit of this account is there are no overdrawn fees if you accidentally overdraw your balance, but it’s still best to make sure you’re not overdrawing your account very often.
No monthly account fees
Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay available
Unlimited free transactions in Australia
No ATM withdrawal fees worldwide
3.00% international transaction fee applies
|Beyond Bank Purple Transactor Account
|Monthly account fee
|Own network ATM fee
|International transaction fee
|Monthly deposit required to waive account fee
|Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
|Joint account availability
|Minimum opening deposit
$0 monthly fees
This account charges no monthly account keeping fees.
No minimum balance
There's no minimum balance requirement for this account, so you won't be charged if your balance reaches $0.
Linked Visa Debit card with payWave
You'll receive a free linked Visa Debit card with this account, which you can use in-store or online wherever Visa is accepted worldwide. The card comes with Visa payWave so you can make tap-and-go purchases without entering a PIN for transactions under $100.
Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay available
This account offers Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay. Simply link your debit card to the relevant mobile wallet app and start making tap-and-go payments with your phone when you're out and about without your debit card.
Unlimited free card transactions in Australia
You can make unlimited card transactions in Australia for free. This includes EFTPOS purchases, BPAY, direct debits and ATM withdrawals.
No ATM withdrawal fees in Australia or overseas
You'll pay no ATM withdrawal fees in Australia or overseas, making this debit card a convenient option if you regularly withdraw cash.
No overdrawn account fees
You won't be charged a fee if your card declines, and there are no fees for overdrawn accounts either.
International transaction fee of 3%
If you make any purchases overseas with your debit card you'll be charged a foreign transaction fee of 3% of the transaction value. This fee also applies when shopping online from international merchants.
How to applyYou can open a Beyond Bank Purple Transactor Account online in less than 10 minutes. Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have the necessary documents ready.
- Age requirements. You must be at least 13 years of age to open this account.
- Residency requirements. You must be an Australian resident or citizen with an Australian residential address.
- Account purpose. This account is meant for personal use only.
- Personal identification. A valid driver's licence, passport, birth certificate or Medicare card is needed to complete the online application.
- Personal information. You'll be asked to enter your full name, date of birth and residential address.
What happens after I submit my application?
When you've successfully completed the application and Beyond Bank has verified your identity, your new Visa Debit card will arrive in the mail within a few days. You can then link this card to Samsung Pay, Google Pay or Apple Pay if you'd like to make contactless payments with your phone.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked