The ANZ Simplicity PLUS Basic Home Loan offers a variable interest rate no annual fees.
Whether you’re buying your first home or simply looking to refinance an existing home loan, the ANZ Simplicity PLUS Basic Home Loan may be an option to consider. This basic home loan has a variable interest rate with flexible options like redraw and interest-only repayments to help you keep up with your changing needs.
Qantas Points offer
If you take out an eligible ANZ home loan and borrow over $300,000 you can receive 300,000 Qantas Points.
This offer is open to investors, home buyers and refinancers. You must apply from 30 June to 31 August 2019 and settle by 31 January 2020.
|Product Name||ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Make extra payments without penalty
- Withdraw additional payments through the redraw facility at no cost
- There is a valuation fee of $150
- A settlement fee of $160 charged when setting up this loan
- A discharge fee of $160 applies when you pay off your loan in full
Features of an ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan
- Extra Repayments. The ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan offers fee-free extra repayments on your home loan, which can save you interest charges and reduce the length of your loan.
- Interest-only repayments option. This allows the borrower to pay only the interest portion of their home loan for up to 5 years. This feature is popular with property investors.
- Repayment options. ANZ offers home loan customers the choice of weekly, monthly or fortnightly repayments on their home loan.
- Redraw. This fee-free redraw facility allows borrowers to access any of the extra funds they've deposited into their home loan. There is currently no minimum redraw amount for eligible home loans and residential investment loans.
- Construction. You can build a new home or carry out major structural renovations, and use the drawdown feature of the home loan to make payments to your builder. You have up to 12 months to build your home.
- Maximum LVR. The ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan has a maximum loan to value ratio of 80% if you wish to avoid attracting lenders mortgage insurance (LMI). If you wish to borrow more you can borrow up to 90% if you're a new customer, or 95% if you're an eligible existing ANZ customer.
- Renegotiation fee: This fee is charged if you're renegotiating or converting an existing ANZ home or residential investment loan. The fee is $200-$350, but is currently being waived on request.
- Application fee: Usually $600. The application fee for this loan is now $0 for a limited time on request.
- Valuation fee: $150
- Settlement fee: $160
- Exit fee: $160
How to apply for the ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan
If you're interested in this loan you can press the green button and leave your details. To help you in the application process you should work out:
- How much you want to borrow
- The amount you have saved for a deposit
- Whether you are co-borrowing
It's also worth checking your credit score before speaking to a mortgage specialist. You can get a free credit report here.
Enquire about this home loan