Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Woolworths Mobile contract mobile phone plans
Woolworths Mobile offers a range of handsets on 24- or 36-month contract terms with bonus rewards.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
What services does Woolworths Mobile offer?
Woolworths Mobile provides its telecommunications services on parts of Telstra’s 4G networks. This means that it offers slightly less coverage and slightly slower speeds than the "full" Telstra network, although you typically have to travel to remote regions of the country to notice the difference.
Android phones are the bread and butter of Woolworths Mobile's contract offerings. You can choose from a range of popular handsets to pay off on either a 24-month or 36-month contract. The plans themselves are the same as Woolworths Mobile's SIM-only offerings and technically operate on a month-to-month basis. The catch there is that if you cancel your plan, you'll have to pay out any remaining handset fees all in one go.
How much do Woolworths Mobile plans cost?
Woolworths Mobile spans the divide between affordable MVNO and premium network by offering a range of phone plans with accommodating price points and generous data amounts. There are four different plans to choose from when selecting your Woolworths Mobile plan, with all plans including unlimited standard national calls and text messages:
- Woolworths Mobile Phone Plan XS Plan, which includes 3GB of data each month for $25/month
- Woolworths Mobile Phone Plan S Plan, which includes 18GB of data each month for $30/month
- Woolworths Mobile Phone Plan M Plan, which includes 22GB of data each month for $40/month
- Woolworths Mobile Phone Plan L Plan, which includes 35GB of data each month for $50/month
In addition to the base plan, Woolworths Mobile customers can choose from a number of Samsung or Oppo smartphones. Woolworths caters to all budgets here, offering both premium devices like the Samsung Note 10 and entry-level phones like the Oppo AX5s.
In order to help customers keep costs down, Woolworths Mobile offers smartphone repayments over both 24- and 36-month contract periods. There's also no lock-in contract with Woolworths Mobile Flexi plans, so if you decide you want to leave the network, you simply pay off the remaining phone repayments.
- Range of phones at all price points. Don’t want to spend a fortune? The lower-end Samsung phones and most of the Oppo range only add a few dollars to the monthly plan cost.
- 4G connectivity. One of the biggest drawbacks with Telstra-based MVNOs used to be the slow and limited 3G-only coverage. That’s no longer an issue for Woolworths Mobile customers, because while you don’t get the whole Telstra 4G network, you get enough of it for most purposes.
- Not a good fit for really remote users. The "parts" of Telstra’s 3G/4G network that Woolworths Mobile has access to might not suit if you’re notably remote.
More guides on Finder
Australia is getting a different iPhone 13 to the US (and the change isn’t good)
The upcoming iPhone 13 range will not be able to take advantage of be mmWave 5G networks in Australia. Here's what you need to know.
5 best features of Canon’s new EOS R3 mirrorless camera
Here is everything you need to know about the Canon EOS R3 mirrorless camera.
Grab an unlimited data mobile plan for under $20
Unlimited data is rare for mobile plans, but this value option is worth checking.
Telstra Day flash sale: 50% off Samsung S21 and more
Take advantage of stunning discounts from Telstra on some of the most popular phones, whether you buy outright or on a plan.
Vodafone’s new unlimited data mobile plan: Is it worth $85?
Vodafone's turning up the heat with its newly launched plan, but the $85 price tag raises a few flags.
Father’s Day gift ideas: $400 off iPhone 12 Mini and more from Telstra
With Father's Day just around the corner, we're giving all you last-minute planners easy-to-order gift options for your tech-loving dad.
Jetstar Friday Fare Frenzy: Fares from $54
When is it? How much are tickets? What's included? We cover everything you need to know.
Paramount Plus vs Foxtel and BINGE: Price, content and features compared
Who will you crown winner of the great streaming wars of 2021?
Paramount Plus vs Stan: Price, content and features compared
We compare Stan and Paramount Plus so you don’t have to.
Galaxy Z Flip 3: Australian pricing, release date and specifications
At Samsung's Galaxy Unpacked event, the company unveiled a new Galaxy Z Flip folding phone at a considerably lower price point.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert