Find out how you can benefit with trauma insurance if you're suffering from Parkinson's disease.
Diseases like Parkinson’s disease can have a great impact on your life and ability to earn an income. Protecting yourself with trauma insurance can alleviate some of your financial stresses in an already stressful period. Keep reading to find out how you can benefit from protecting your finances with a trauma insurance policy.
Trauma insurance provides coverage for people with Parkinson's disease
Parkinson’s disease can greatly affect the way that you live. By having cover you can ensure that you and your family will be able to forget about the financial side of things while you're receiving treatment.
- What is trauma insurance. Trauma insurance is a type of insurance that covers a list of illnesses that people may develop over their lifetime. If you have trauma insurance and you develop a major illness then you may be eligible for a payout. Trauma insurance will cover people with early stages of Parkinson’s disease.
- How can trauma insurance help you. Trauma insurance can provide you with a lump sum benefit. This benefit can help you pay for bills and other ongoing expenses if you're forced out of work due to your Parkinson's disease.
What types conditions are normally covered by trauma insurance?
Along with Parkinson's disease, most trauma insurance policies will provide cover for:
- Alzheimers Disease
- Aortic Surgery
- Aplastic Anaemia
- Benign Brain Tumour
- Severe Burns
- Coronary Artery Angiography
- Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Heart Attack
- H.I.V Accidental Infection
- H.I.V Occupational Acquired
- Kidney Failure Chronic
- Loss of Limbs or Eye
- Loss of Speech
- Loss of Independent Existence
- Lung Disease
- Major Head Trauma
- Major Organ Transplant
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Terminal Illness
What is Parkinson’s Disease?
Parkinson’s disease is an illness that will affect few people but poses a massive threat to the way you would live your life. Parkinson’s disease is:
- Parkinson’s disease. Parkinson’s disease is a motor systems disorder which is a result of a lack of dopamine in the brain. People with Parkinson’s disease will be known to be people who have uncontrollable shaking of the limbs and include celebrities such as Michael J Fox and Mohammad Ali.
- Effects of Parkinson’s disease. The effects of Parkinson’s disease will vary between people but generally the main symptoms will be uncontrollable shaking of the extremities. Other symptoms that people with Parkinson’s disease will have will usually be rigidity, or stiffness of the limbs and trunk, bradykinesia, or slowness of movement and postural instability, or impaired balance and coordination.
- Cause of Parkinson’s disease. Parkinson’s disease is caused by loss of dopamine-producing brain cells.
- Treatment of Parkinson’s disease. While there is no cure to Parkinson’s disease there are treatments that are available to people who are experiencing earlier stages of the symptoms.
- How will Parkinson’s disease affect your life. While many people will be able to lead normal lives with managed Parkinson’s disease it does have the ability to significantly affect the way you live. People with advanced symptoms will often shake so much they will find it hard to complete many simple tasks.