TPG constantly offers discounts on its network and telecommunication services. And we’ve got the lowdown on the codes to use to get the best deals.
TPG is an Australian telecommunications provider. It provides ADSL2+, NBN, Fibre Optic and Ethernet broadband, telephony, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), SIM only mobile plans, and various bundles for personal, small office, or business use. TPG acquired AAPT in February 2014, and with it, a vast network of fibre optic cables. Its network infrastructure and competitive prices and plans make it a fierce competitor in the Australian telecommunications market.
TPG promo codes and coupons
How do I use my TPG promotion code?
How do I use my TPG promotion code?
If you wouldn’t mind getting money off your monthly phone and Internet bill (who wouldn’t?) TPG’s package deals for work, personal, and business use are designed to give maximum service at an affordable rate.
If you want to switch over your whole home to TPG, you can select a package that combines both. For example; the NBN and Home Phone, or ADSL2+ and Home Phone, bundles allow customers to pay one monthly rate for their usage. This includes calls, line rental, and data.
You can select the package that best suits your needs. If you have the net on all day, you can select an unlimited data bundle which may save you money at the end of the month. If you make a lot of international calls, you can select a bundle that combines unlimited data, national and international call (to some countries).
What can I buy from TPG?
- ADSL2+ with Home Phone Bundle - The ADSL2+ with Home Phone Bundle comes in a range of options, starting from $39.95 with limited data and calls, to an unlimited package that includes international calls. You can register for a new number if you don’t have a phone line installed or simply transfer your existing line.
- ADSL/ADSL2+ Broadband (Standalone, Off-net) - If you only need an Internet connection you can sign up for a broadband only plan. If your address is outside of TPG’s network, you can sign up for an off-net package. These packages do not include line rental.
- Naked ADSL2+ - Naked ADSL2+ is a phone line free internet connection. If you hardly ever use your home phone, and don’t want to pay for line rental, this package may be for you. Naked ADSL2+ is only available to addresses that are within the TPG ADSL2 network.
- NBN Broadband with Home Phone - NBN offers connection speeds of up to 100MB per second. If you want to keep your home phone number, you can choose from a pay-as-you-go package or an unlimited calls to national and international numbers package. All plans come with a free Wi-Fi router.
- Mobile - More Australians are opting for SIM only providers who often give better rates and more flexible contracts. TPG has a range of mobile plans with no lock-in contracts and a choice of data and talk time packages.
- Ethernet Broadband - Ethernet Broadband is available through TPG for small offices and businesses. The service brings cost-effective, reliable and high speed Internet to where you need it most.
- Dialup - If you only need the Internet sometimes, and don’t want to pay for what you don’t use, you can get a dial up connection from TPG starting from $1.10 per hour.
- Additional Services - TPG offers a range of additional services for small offices including website hosting, domain name hosting, POP3 and IMAP email accounts, IP addresses and mail list servers.
TPG Review | Pros and Cons
How does TPG shipping and delivery work?
Registration and installation will vary greatly depending on the service you are signing up for. TPG offers professional installation for all of its services.
The first step to getting connected to your new service is via the TPG online registration platform. You will be asked a number of questions to determine suitability for your chosen service, and to establish any extra installation you may need (for example a phone line).
When the details of your installation have been confirmed you will be asked to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience. Once your service is connected your card or account will be charged monthly.
What forms of payment does TPG accept?
You can pay online for your order with your credit or debit card. Monthly bills can also be paid automatically via direct debit.
How do I return items to TPG?
Some contracts include a minimum amount to be spent over the period of the contract (6,12, or 24 months). If you are signed into a contract and wish to cancel before the expiry date, you will be charged a cancellation fee.
Pay-as-you-go contracts can be turned off at any time.
If you wish to cancel your service you will need to contact TPG directly.