Enjoy a competitive variable interest rate, flexible repayment options and a redraw facility.
The Pepper Money Essential Home Loan is well suited for borrowers who have a clean credit history. It's a flexible home loan with a high maximum LVR, extra repayment functionality, and the ability to redraw available funds whenever needed.
No genuine savings are required to qualify for this loan on LVRs up to 80% (for non-genuine savings above 80%, you can take advantage of the PLUS version of the loan, which allows more flexibility such as no genuine savings no matter the LVR, cash out for a range of acceptable purposes as well as an interest only option, for a slightly higher rate), and you're able to also consolidate up to four debts.
|Product Name||Pepper Money Essential Full Doc Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||10 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$440|
|Ongoing Fees||$10 monthly ($120 p.a.)|
- Suitable for Investment.
- Redraw Facility.
- Extra repayment are available.
- Borrow up to 95% of the property's value
- $599 application fee.
- There is $10 per month account fee.
- $440 Legal fee.
- $250 discharge fee.
Who is Pepper Money?
Pepper Money is a non-bank lender specialising in helping self-employed borrowers and borrowers who've had some rough patches in their credit history. While Pepper is a homegrown brand, it has expanded to be a global credit provider, with offices in Spain, South Korea, Ireland and the UK.
What are some things I should be mindful about?
The Pepper Money Essential home loan can be used for owner occupied homes or investment properties. Borrowers can use the funds for a purchase, a refinance or debt consolidation.
This review is for the full documentation version of the loan, meaning you will need to supply Pepper Money with information about your employment, including payslips. Pepper Money also offers an alternative documentation (low doc) version of the Pepper Money Essentials home loan for self-employed borrowers, which has slightly different requirements.
Qualifying homes must be no more than 10 hectares in size. Vacant land up to 1.01 hectares is also accepted.
What are the features of the Pepper Money Essential Full Doc home loan
- Loan to value ratio. The Maximum Loan to value for loans up to $2,000,000 is 70% LVR. For loans up to $1,500,000 the maximum LVR is 75%. For loans up to $1,000,000 the maximum LVR is 80%. For loans up to $750,000, the maximum LVR is 90% and for loans up to $650,000 the maximum is 95% LVR.
- Additional repayments. You can make extra payments on this home loan at any time.
- Unlimited free redraws. Minimum manual redraw is $1,000 and minimum online redraw is $50.
- Loan term. Loan terms are from 10 years to 30 years.
- Split rate. You can split this home loan up to four times.
- Establishment fee. $599. This covers the cost of setting up a new account, and also includes one standard valuation.
- Lender protection fee. Amount varies. If your LVR is greater than 80% for full doc loans then this fee applies.
- Monthly admin fee. $10 per month, for a total of $10 per year. This covers the cost of maintaining your account.
- Legal fee. From $440. This fee is charged to cover all legal expenses including the paperwork and someone to review to contracts.
- Discharge fee. $250 per loan account. This is the fee you'll pay to leave this loan.
How to apply for this loan
Pepper Money will review your financial circumstances and recommend the most suitable loan for your circumstances. A package is then mailed to you which will cover the loan application, a summary of the terms and fees discussed along with next steps to complete the loan application.
- You'll need at least 10% deposit
- You can have minor non-financial defaults up to $500 considered, but they must be paid
What documentation do I need to supply?
- Income documentation including the last two pay slips plus one of the following: a letter of employment, latest group certificate, tax assessment notice or three months bank statements. Self-employed borrowers must produce two years tax returns and two years tax assessment notices.
- Income documentation for the alt doc loan includes an ABN registered for 24 months, GST registered for 12 months, declaration of financial position plus two of the following: six months business bank statements, six months BAS, or Pepper’s accountant’s letter.
You can apply for a Pepper home loan by contacting Pepper Money directly online, which you can do by filling out the form on the right of this page.
Enquire about this home loan