Now you can apply for a home loan even if you're credit impaired with the Pepper Advantage Full Doc Home Loan.
Even if you don’t have genuine savings or fall short of the general requirements for a loan, you could still have the freedom to purchase your dream home or refinance it and even use it for purchasing or refinancing investment properties.
As you can gather from the above, this home is suitable for borrowers or those who fall outside the criteria set by major banks and other mortgage institutions, particularly when it comes to credit impairment.
This home loan is available to those with credit file issues, including paid and unpaid defaults registered over a year prior to applying, and mortgage arrears in some cases.
|Product Name||Pepper Money Advantage Full Doc Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Term||10 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||40 years|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$440|
|Ongoing Fees||$15 monthly ($180 p.a.)|
- Excellent opportunity for people with bad credit rating to get a home loan
- Make extra payments with no penalties and access extra funds with free redraw facility
- Get your interest rate reduced after making all payments on time for 12 months
- There is a $0 valuation fee
- There is a $995 application fee
- There is a $440 legal fee
- There is a $15 annual fee
- A $250 discharge fee applies when you close your home loan account
Things to consider about the Pepper Advantage Full Doc Home Loan
This home loan is suitable for refinancing, debt consolidation, and purchasing an investment property. Loan amounts range from $50,000 to $2,500,000 and, subject to loan size restrictions, borrowers can borrow up to loan to value ratio (LVR) for residential purchases while the LVR is 85% for all other loan purposes. This loan offers repayment options of having interest-only repayments for a maximum of five years, as well as principal and interest repayments.
You can still apply and be considered for this home loan if you're credit impaired. Below are some of the negative listings considered with this loan:
- Unlimited number of paid or unpaid defaults, judgments or writs which have been registered over 12 months before applying (this loan doesn't consider borrowers with defaults registered within 12 months of applying)
- Up to a month in mortgage payment arrears at application (within the past six months)
- Discharged bankrupts are considered (from one day)
Features of the Pepper Advantage Full Doc Home Loan
- Loan amount. The minimum loanable amount is $50,000 with a maximum of , subject to LVR limitations.
- Loan to value ratio (LVR). The maximum loan to value ratio for purchases is up to and 85% for other loan purposes, subject to loan size restrictions.
- Debt consolidation. There is no limit as to the number of debts that may be consolidated with this loan.
- Loan term. The loan’s minimum term is with a maximum of .
- Redraw facility. You can redraw additional amounts paid in a minimum amount of $1,000 for manual redraws and online.
- Additional funds option. You can apply for additional funds if your loan has been settled for at least six months and all repayments have been made on time.
- Repayment options. You can choose to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly and additional repayments free of charge. Interest-only repayments are available for a maximum of five years and payments during an interest-only period must be made monthly.
- Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI). No third party lender’s mortgage insurance approval is required with this loan.
- Accessibility. You can access your funds easily through BPAY, internet or phone banking.
Fees you can avoid
- Redraw fee: $0. There's no fee for redrawing your additional funds with this loan.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Establishment fee: This is to cover the cost of setting up your accounts.
- Monthly administration fee of $15 per month: This fee is charged for the maintenance of your accounts.
- Discharge fee: . This amount is collected after you pay the entire loan and can include administrative costs involved in the preparation of necessary exit documents.
- Mortgage Risk Fee. This fee starts from 0.75% of the loan amount. The applicable fee will depend on your LVR.
- Legal Fees: $440. There will be legal fees of approximately $440 to pay.
- Title Protection Fee: $400.
How to apply for the Pepper Advantage Full Doc Home Loan
Make sure you satisfy these two basic requirements:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Residency or citizenship. You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident in Australia (some temporary visas may be accepted).
In addition, you need to present the following documents:
- Latest two pay slips. This is for income verification purposes.
- Supporting documents. You need to submit either a letter of employment, tax assessment notice, latest group certificate, or latest three months bank statements.
With the Pepper Advantage Full Doc Home Loan, a lot of features and options are there for you to enjoy and choose from.
Enquire about this home loan