Take advantage of interest rate discounts, no monthly fees and the option of early repayments with the Car Loan from People's Choice Credit Union.
If you're in the market for a new or used car, People's Choice Credit Union offer a variety of features that make its Car Loan worth considering. You can keep your repayments manageable with no monthly account fees, extend your loan terms up to 10 years and enjoy a lower interest rate if you purchase a brand new car over $20,000. Find out more about the features People's Choice offer with this loan in the review below.
|Product Name||People's Choice CU Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 5.64% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||5.99%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
Things to consider with the People's Choice Credit Union Car LoanIf you're purchasing a new vehicle over $20,000 you can enjoy a lower interest rate of 5.64% p.a. There are no monthly fees with this loan but a $250 application fee applies. Loan terms can extend up to a generous 10 years.
Features on offer with the People's Choice Car Loan
If you're considering this loan, it's important to have a good understanding of all the features that come with it. Here are some of the notable features of this loan:
- Competitive rate. This loan comes with a fixed rate of interest that applies for the first five years of the loan term. After the first five years a variable rate, currently 11.55% p.a., will apply.
- Interest rate discounts. If you are purchasing a new vehicle under $20,000 you can look forward to a lower rate of 7.99% p.a..
- Pre-approval. You can apply for pre-approval which remains valid for 90 days.
- No monthly fees. This loan comes with no monthly fees. However, keep in mind that a $250 application fee applies.
- Generous loan terms. The terms of this loan can extend up to 10 years, giving you plenty of time to repay what you borrow.
Here's how you can apply
You can apply for a People's Choice Credit Union Car Loan online by clicking "Go to Site". The application process is quick and shouldn't take long to complete. You'll need the following information on hand to complete your application:
- Details of your income. This includes payslips, child support, pensions, income from overtime, allowances, commissions and rental income.
- Information about your expenses. You need to provide your utility bills, how much you pay in rent or board, details of any loan payments and the current limits and payments on credit and store cards.
- Asset details. List your cash savings, the value of any motor vehicles you own as well as shares, bonds, property and furnishings.
- Employment and residency. Provide your residential and employment history for the last three years.
- Identification. You will need your driver's licence number and expiry date.
You don't currently need to be a member of People's Choice Credit Union to apply for a loan, but you will need to become a member before the loan is finalised.
People's Choice offers a convenient way for you to finance your new or used vehicle purchase, but as there are other similar offerings, make sure you compare everything that's available to you before submitting your application.