Owner-occupier home loans
Mortgages for home buyers are called owner-occupier home loans. Compare rates and learn more about these loans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
More guides on Finder
- First home buyer’s e-course Module 2: Get your free money
As a first home buyer, what grants, incentives and discounts are available to you? How much can you save – and how do you get your free money?
- UBank cuts and raises fixed rates: Here’s where you’ll find the biggest savings
The lender's lowest rates are its 1-year fixed rates, while it is actually raising its 3-year rates.
- CBA’s new 0.99% green home loan: Who’s eligible + how to get it
CommBank has launched its 0.99% green loan following a pilot in February this year. Here’s how to get this ultra-low home loan rate.
- Property pump persists: 3 million Australians plan to buy before 2022
As millions of Australians are plunged into lockdown, the property market is showing no signs of slowing down, according to new research by Finder.
- This is not a COVID property boom: Where prices will go in 2022
Housing supply and demand: Given that everyone needs housing, this topic is relevant to literally everyone, yet it's possibly the least understood topic on the planet.
- As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
- First Home Buyer’s e-Course Module 1
First home buyers, kick off your journey to home ownership! To take your first step, it starts with you: what is your situation right now?
- Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
- loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
- Why RBA cash rate hold is good for borrowers, bad for affordability
This continuing period of rock-bottom rates is still fuelling more borrowing and higher prices, ultimately worsening affordability.