Receive up to $15 million in cover and purchase cover over the phone with NobleOak
NobleOak’s Premium Life Direct offers comprehensive insurance cover which you would normally access through a financial adviser, but without the cost of the personal advice. It lets you choose the types and amounts of cover you want, and you only pay for what you are covered for.
NobleOak provides ‘fully underwritten’ Life, Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) and Trauma insurance cover. This means that they ask a number of health, occupation and lifestyle questions upfront and sometimes request medical tests to allow them to properly tailor the cover to you. Asking a few more questions at application time, ultimately means a greater level of certainty for you at claim time.
You can apply for a Life insurance cover amount of up to $15 million and you have the flexibility to combine your Life cover with Trauma insurance (up to $2 million) and TPD insurance (up to $5 million). In addition, you can also apply for Income Protection (covering up to 75% of your income) and Business Expenses insurance through Premium Life Direct to provide additional cover against temporary illness and injury that has forced you to take time off work.
Receive a quote for NobleOak Term Life Cover
Features of NobleOak Term Life Insurance - Premium Life Direct
NobleOak offers a comprehensive Life insurance plan that will help provide a secure future for your family, even though you might not be there to provide it yourself. The NobleOak Life insurance policy is part of the Premium Life Direct offering, which includes not only Life cover, but also options for Total and Permanent Disablement cover and Trauma insurance.
- Apply for up to $15 million cover. If you are between 16 and 69 years old you can apply for NobleOak Life insurance, and choose the benefit amount to suit your needs. Up to $15 million of cover is available. To select the right cover amount for you, you may want to consider any outstanding mortgage and credit card debts and what you’d like to provide for your kids’ education.
- Affordable premiums. The amount of annual premium costs you pay are based on the benefit (cover) amount you choose. Premiums are also based on your age, gender, smoking status, lifestyle, health and occupation. NobleOak prides itself on providing highly affordable premiums by passing on savings achieved through lower marketing and distribution costs to you directly.
- Choose your premium frequency. You can pay your premiums annually or monthly.
- Death benefit. When you die, your beneficiaries will be paid the Death benefit amount as a lump sum. If you do not nominate any beneficiaries, the money will be paid to your estate.
- Terminal Illness benefit. NobleOak Life Insurance provided through Premium Life Direct allows for a portion of your Death benefit to be advanced to you if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness. If you are forced to stop working because of a terminal illness, you can claim up to $3 million of your Death benefit to be paid to you. This can help with medical bills and settling your final expenses, with any balance of your Death benefit payable to your beneficiaries upon your death. There are 2 criteria to be eligible for this payment: you must be diagnosed as being terminally ill by two Medical Practitioners, one of which is a specialist practising in an area related to the illness or injury you are suffering from and their joint or separate diagnosis must certify that you are suffering from an illness, or have incurred an injury, that is likely to result in death within 12* months of their certification.
* If the cover is to be owned by a SMSF (as a trustee Member), then a 24 month certification period applies.
- Total and Permanent Disablement benefit. Increase the coverage of your NobleOak Life insurance policy by adding a Total and Permanent Disablement TPD benefit. TPD is available as an optional extra with Life insurance. Any claim paid under TPD Insurance will reduce the remaining Life insurance cover amount (and Trauma insurance if also taken) by the amount of TPD Benefit paid.
- Trauma benefit. Trauma insurance, also known as critical illness insurance, pays a lump sum amount if you are diagnosed with one of the defined trauma events such as heart failure, cancer or a stroke. Where Trauma insurance is taken out with Life insurance, any claim paid will reduce the remaining Life insurance cover amount (and TPD insurance cover amount if also taken) by the amount of the Trauma Benefit paid.
For stand-alone Trauma insurance, any claim paid will have no impact on any other insurance cover you hold with NobleOak.
How to apply
- You can either get a quote online or by following this secure link through to the NobleOak website
- NobleOak will contact you immediately and will assist you in completing the application.
- If a medical test is required, NobleOak will pay for it.
- Relax, a welcome pack will be sent to you if your cover is accepted explaining more about your cover.
Who can be covered under this policy?
To be eligible for NobleOak Term Life Insurance, you must be:
- An Australian resident aged between 16 and 69 years of age.
Also, keep in mind that:
- Life Cover (also known as Term Life) allows you to select an insured sum of up to $15 million if you die and up to $3 million if you become terminally ill, with both sums being payable on your death.
- The cover expiry age is 99 years of age.
When won't a claim be honoured?
- The Death Benefit in NobleOak Term Life Insurance will not be payable if the death is the result of suicide occurring within 13 months of the commencement or reinstatement of cover or increase of the benefit amount.