Give your family and yourself the peace of mind you deserve. Get up to $15 million in cover with NobleOak.
NobleOak’s Premium Life Direct offers comprehensive insurance cover that you would normally access through a financial adviser, but without the cost of the personal advice. It lets you choose the types and amounts of cover you want, and you only pay for what you are covered for.
NobleOak provides fully underwritten life, total and permanent disablement (TPD), and trauma insurance cover. This means that they will ask a number of health, occupation and lifestyle questions upfront and sometimes request medical tests to allow them to properly tailor the cover to your circumstances. Asking a few more questions at application time ultimately means a greater level of certainty for you at claim time.
You can apply for a life insurance cover amount of up to $15 million and you have the flexibility to combine your life cover with trauma insurance (up to $2 million) and TPD insurance (up to $5 million). In addition, you can also apply for income protection (covering up to 75% of your income) and business expenses insurance through Premium Life Direct to provide additional cover against temporary illness and injury that forces you to take time off work.
Latest deal from NobleOak Life Insurance
|Life Insurance - Max Amount||$15,000,000|
|Minimum Sum Insured||$50,000|
|Guaranteed Future Insurability|
Increase your cover after a major life event (e.g. marriage) without taking additional medical exams. Note: 'Major events' are different between providers.
|Maximum Entry Age||69|
This is the age of the policyholder when life insurance will no longer payout for claims.
|Terminal Illness Benefit||$1,500,000|
- You can get a quote by following this secure link to the NobleOak website.
- NobleOak will contact you and will assist you in completing the application.
- If a medical test is required, NobleOak will pay for it.
- A welcome pack will be sent to you if your cover is accepted explaining more about your cover.
Features of NobleOak Premium Life Direct
NobleOak offers a comprehensive life insurance plan that will help provide a secure future for your family, even though you might not be there to provide it yourself. The NobleOak life insurance policy is part of the Premium Life Direct offering, which includes not only life cover, but also options for total and permanent disablement cover and trauma insurance.
- Up to $15 million in cover
- Affordable premiums
- The option to add disability and trauma cover
Who can be covered under this policy?
To be eligible for NobleOak Prem, you must be
- An Australian resident aged between 16 and 69 years of age.
Also, keep in mind that
- Life cover (also known as term life) allows you to select an insured sum of up to $15 million if you die and up to $3 million if you become terminally ill, with both sums being payable on your death.
- The cover expiry age is 99 years of age.
When won't a claim be honoured?
- The death benefit in NobleOak Premium Life Direct will not be payable if the death is the result of suicide occurring within 13 months of the commencement or reinstatement of cover or increase of the benefit amount.